HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Hunslet 9.9.18 - Match Reaction

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 09 Sep 2018, 04:46:43 pm
Comprehensive win over Hunslet with Jordan Burns grabbing a hat-trick with Dion Aiye and Jesse Joe Parker bagging a brace apiece

Full time:  Haven 46 - Hunslet 10

Your thoughts.........
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2018, 04:48:30 pm
Awesome display gotta keep Dion πŸ™πŸΌ

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2018, 04:58:11 pm
Well done fellas

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2018, 04:59:43 pm
Wow best we've played all season IMO, some players proving a point one thinks? Massive well done

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2018, 05:06:52 pm
Pleased with that win means I can celebrate tonight in sunny Portugal

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 09 Sep 2018, 05:32:50 pm
What a performance, needed to win by 30ish and won by 36 despite a laughable refereeing display. 

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 09 Sep 2018, 05:36:34 pm
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline beltnbraces

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 09 Sep 2018, 05:42:39 pm
Well done Haven... it was a great match h to listen to.. best game of the season... and I'm on hols!!!
Hope you can put a few past Coventry and give York a run for their money too.
The other teams at the top have a difficult pair of games to finish...it's looking exciting.
Come on Haven!!

Offline meadow road lad

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 09 Sep 2018, 07:01:21 pm
What a result todayπŸ‘ If we’d had full squad to pick fray all season. Another good defensive display apart fray fust 15 mins second half...once we got control back ..we pressed on.. it was great listening on me ..compoota.but wish ad been theer assa...itchy wah wah πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 09 Sep 2018, 07:04:28 pm
Had a great day today in the vip lounge never realised the work that goes on behind the scenes even my wife who doesn’t like rugby had a great day thanks to Shaun and all the whitehaven staff for a amazing day will defo be doing it again πŸ‘πŸ‘

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 09 Sep 2018, 07:06:40 pm
Thought we played some very attractive rugby today led round the park by a very influential performance by Stevie Roper that’s why I picked him for mom. I really thought hunslet would have put up a better fight but we battered them in the first half and made it easier in the second
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 09 Sep 2018, 07:25:30 pm
Amazing win today. Best display of the season. At times had to soak up huge amounts of pressure especially first 15 of the 2nd but we held firm. Roper was outstanding but you couldn't fault any of the 17. Downside was why couldn't we play like this more often especially against Donny 2 weeks ago.

Were in 6th but a play off place is going to be difficult due to our inferior goal difference. Were level on pts with Oldham who have about 300pts better goal DF. Oldham are at home to Bradford and I cant see them winning that. We should beat the Coventry easily. Last game Oldham are away to Scholars and we need an upset. WE may need to go to York needing a win to secure a playoff play place. York may need a win to secure the league title.

Its going to go down to the wire but if we do need to beat York we have to play like we did today. Oldham nearly beat them. I would rest as many players as I could and play Sicey and Calvert. Looks like everything is going to come down to the last game of the season.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 09 Sep 2018, 07:28:26 pm
Could do with skolors grabbing a win at town next week and then it would be interesting

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 10 Sep 2018, 10:17:54 am
super performance 2 more big wins and play offs.
born and bred haven.