HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

team for NRC Final

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 09 Jul 2007, 01:43:48 pm
soz marra

popularsider

Reply #16 on: 09 Jul 2007, 02:55:58 pm
so sice didnt create 2 tries yesterday? oh yes thats right he did scored 1 himself if am correct, didnt he also get the vital score against halifax oh yeah he did 2 from 2.

derrie cannot for the life of him tackle, nanyn would have a field day against him rob jackson and seeds in the centres, or even in defence put fletch on nanyn and move rob jacko inside as they are both strong defenders.

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #17 on: 09 Jul 2007, 04:21:19 pm
1 broadbent
2 calvert
3 seeds
4 r jacko
5 maden
6 leroy
7 duffy
8 trindall
9 smith
10 fatialofa
11 miller
12 fletcher
13 rudd

14 sice
15 matty
16 hill
17 marc jackson

howard won't be playing

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 09 Jul 2007, 05:37:41 pm
so sice didnt create 2 tries yesterday? oh yes thats right he did scored 1 himself if am correct, didnt he also get the vital score against halifax oh yeah he did 2 from 2.

derrie cannot for the life of him tackle, nanyn would have a field day against him rob jackson and seeds in the centres, or even in defence put fletch on nanyn and move rob jacko inside as they are both strong defenders.

Rob Jackson is the weak link in our side. It's our left hand side defence that's the problem not the right. Maden and Eilbeck have a very good partnership. The problem at the moment is that Spencer and Jackson are making far too many defensive mistakes very unlike Spencer but he is making them.

popularsider

Reply #19 on: 09 Jul 2007, 05:51:44 pm
id stil prefer rob jackson to derrie its my opinion that he is better than derrie, derrie will be a good centre in a few years.

but for now id like rob jackson and seeds in the centres sunday. its a shame scott macca wont be fit  :'(

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 09 Jul 2007, 06:31:24 pm
id stil prefer rob jackson to derrie its my opinion that he is better than derrie, derrie will be a good centre in a few years.

but for now id like rob jackson and seeds in the centres sunday. its a shame scott macca wont be fit  :'(

Fair enough if you prefer Jackson i just don't agree. I think it would be terrible if Rotheram was to drop our best centre this season for a Cup Final. I think it's more between Jackson and Seeds for the other centre position and the two can't be compared.

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 09 Jul 2007, 08:02:15 pm
Basically there's probably 18 players for 17 spots - yesterday's team plus Duffy.

Who misses out will depend upon when Rotheram wants a back (Seeds) on the bench or a prop (Teare) as the rest are almost certain to be in the 17

Offline DRbarmy

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 09 Jul 2007, 10:13:49 pm
seeds has got to be in the centre with calvert dont think jackson and calvert know what each other are doing at times.

would like to see derry playing dont think there is much between him and jackson but he must have played every game so far

would have smith 9 leroy 13 and sice and mattinson of the bench. need a soild start

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 10 Jul 2007, 12:04:37 am

Rob Jackson is the weak link in our side. It's our left hand side defence that's the problem not the right. Maden and Eilbeck have a very good partnership. The problem at the moment is that Spencer and Jackson are making far too many defensive mistakes very unlike Spencer but he is making them.

tis a good point mate. i believe it will be spence, seeds or r jacko that misses out on sunday. i hope it is r jacko because seeds is lot better center and i think r jacko may get a go in 2nd row tho. wud prefer spence and would hate to see him dropped.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #24 on: 10 Jul 2007, 05:11:36 pm
Lets hope fletch and derrie/seeds tramples all over Mick Nanyn haha

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 10 Jul 2007, 06:44:23 pm
assuming no injuries and a clean bill of health from all concerned................

1 broadbent
 2 calvert
 3 seeds
 4 rudd
 5 maden
 6 joe
 7 duffy
 8 trindall
 9 smith
10 fatialofa
11 miller
12 fletcher
13 mattinson

14 sice
15 jackson r
16 macavoy c
17 jackson m

So you think we should go in against Widnes with only 1 prop on the bench, nearly every RL team plays 4 props these days, and if we dont next week, we will be steamrollered by the Widnes Pack!!

TW

Agree, if you go with no props on bench... you have no chance against widnes..........you need 2 good impact forwards on bench
« Last Edit: 10 Jul 2007, 06:46:33 pm by leytherjay »

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 10 Jul 2007, 08:19:55 pm
Looking  at  the  highlights  Jackson  put  Calvert  in  for   both  his  scores

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 10 Jul 2007, 09:25:03 pm
imho i think rob jackson is class hes may not make all the decisions  correct but when he does hes a joy to watch cant believe some ppl are saying hes poor hes starting hit form after some time out wid injury would every1 call him if he wins the game for us on sunday get behind the lad hes a quality player

popularsider

Reply #28 on: 10 Jul 2007, 09:58:47 pm
id like to see craig macca play 6 on sunday  ;)

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 10 Jul 2007, 10:03:57 pm
agreed popular sider we could use his speed and skill in this game