HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Sponsor a seat

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
on: 29 Sep 2018, 01:57:15 am
Money making ways for our club sponsor a seat in grandstand 100 for a season? Hopefully someone can take this further
Haven Till I Die

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2018, 02:00:35 am
Season ticket 3 pound  a week or 10 one a month direct debit ?
Haven Till I Die

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 29 Sep 2018, 02:03:45 am
Can only cancel after 6 months service
Haven Till I Die

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 29 Sep 2018, 02:04:40 am
Feel free to add ideas let’s make next season a big one
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2018, 02:08:59 am by haven god »
Haven Till I Die

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 29 Sep 2018, 10:23:22 am
Money making ways for our club sponsor a seat in grandstand 100 for a season? Hopefully someone can take this further

Oh yeah! Remember the great sponsor a brick appeal.  That wall looks gre......... oh wait! 

Remember the fantastic fundraising effort when the club were in dire straits, then the heartfelt thanks from the club........ no, neither can I

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 29 Sep 2018, 11:36:53 am

Oh yeah! Remember the great sponsor a brick appeal.  That wall looks gre......... oh wait! 

Remember the fantastic fundraising effort when the club were in dire straits, then the heartfelt thanks from the club........ no, neither can I

No but I can remember them blaming fans for their problems.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 29 Sep 2018, 01:49:30 pm
You having a laugh  ?

Offline Mike

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 29 Sep 2018, 04:21:30 pm
Meesterc the Club never criticised the loyal fans just the absent so called fans

Popularsider13

Reply #8 on: 29 Sep 2018, 05:25:11 pm
Criticism of any fan (irrelevant of attendance levels) makes them unprofessional.

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 30 Sep 2018, 10:54:14 am
Meesterc the Club never criticised the loyal fans just the absent so called fans

So the fans that may have had financial constraints themselves and had to pick their games on what they could afford to attend ,, it’s their fault?  Right , okay 👌

I am a fan and cannot attend every game, in fact, very few games for various reasons.  So it’s my fault Haven couldn’t manage their budget?  Right , okay 👌

So those that live/work away and cannot get to games is a ‘so called’ fan?  Right , okay 👌

So those that are not falling over themselves to hand over hard earned cash to bail out a sports club with inadequate management off the field are to blame for not doing so as they are only a ‘so called’ fan are to blame for that inadequate management? Righto 👌

Give yersel a shake , Marra