HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Jordan Thomson Re-Signs

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 08 Oct 2018, 07:15:40 am
Whitehaven RL are delighted to announce the re-signing of forward Jordan Thomson on a three year deal.

Thomson was one of several players signed up just before the transfer deadline earlier in the season. He made the step up from Cumbria Men's League side Hensingham ARL. He made an instant impact on the squad making his debut in the away league fixture at Osdal versus Bradford Bulls. Seven appearances in where he secured a starting berth in the final six after starting on the bench against the Bulls. Thomson impressed with his performances being named man of the match in two home fixtures.

Speaking about signing and making the permanent move to the professional game Thomson said "I'm delighted with signing for Whitehaven and it's something I've wanted for a while and I'm looking forward to getting started. A massive thank you to Chris McKinney and Howard Hill at Hensingham and big thanks to Scott Mcavoy for making this happen."

Thomson becomes the tenth confirmed member of Gary Charlton's 2019 squad and the work continues behind the scenes to bring in more faces.
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 08 Oct 2018, 04:03:35 pm
Another good re-signing came in and stood up when it mattered.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 08 Oct 2018, 04:05:02 pm
Yeh good signing can we have our old forum back please?

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 08 Oct 2018, 06:27:18 pm
Well deserved , the Lad stepped forward when the call went out for players. Right out of the amateur game and hasn’t taken a backward step since his first outing. Good Luck marra and here’s to a big season and future with Haven

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 09 Oct 2018, 08:24:24 pm
Great news. Looks a good prospect :)

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #5 on: 09 Oct 2018, 08:43:50 pm
Nice one done well this season