HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Club trip to 3rd test

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 18 Oct 2018, 12:21:05 pm
i have been asked by the club to post this on here for anyone interested.
on sunday 11th november we will be taking a bus to the 3rd test england v new zealand at elland road leeds. on our return we will be stopping off at the tickled trout hotel in preston for some food. the price has yet to be comfirmed but will include bus and match ticket you dont have to eat if you dont want. if you would like to go contact me or the club on 01946328088.

cheers shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2018, 02:32:19 pm
See you there Shaun 🍻

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2018, 02:35:59 pm
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2018, 08:34:42 pm
We have 19 for this trip at the minute you don't have to have food if you don't want to but I would recommend it as its very nice. Let me know ASAP if you want to come with us
born and bred haven.

Offline Mike

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 24 Oct 2018, 03:15:37 pm
2 please, Ian Lowery and me

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 24 Oct 2018, 03:38:30 pm
2 please, Ian Lowery and me

cheers mike
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 28 Oct 2018, 05:15:19 pm
We have 33 on this trip at the minute if you want food it will cost about £50 in total with the match ticket and bus if you want bus and ticket only it will be about £35 each the more that comes the cheaper it will be contact me or the club ASAP if you want to come
born and bred haven.

Offline Haven Lottery Results

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 02 Nov 2018, 03:33:52 pm
Club trip to 3rd test is now cancelled Due to lack of numbers and timing

The Office

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 02 Nov 2018, 03:52:53 pm

The Office

i thought we would of gave this till monday if it goes to 1.1 we would fill a bus just my opinion.
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 02 Nov 2018, 07:44:13 pm

The Office

i thought we would of gave this till monday if it goes to 1.1 we would fill a bus just my opinion.

How’s this going from having 33 to having not enough 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 02 Nov 2018, 07:46:24 pm

The Office

How’s this going from having 33 to having not enough 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Don’t know marra I last heard 26 chairman called it I'm disappointed also
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #11 on: 03 Nov 2018, 08:42:49 am
A few people have been in touch with me still wanting to go to this game I will check see if I can get a minibus and look at tickets that are selling out fast message me ASAP if interested and I will look at block tickets
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 04 Nov 2018, 06:29:54 pm
If anyone still wants to come I'm going to try and book the tickets and bus tomorrow even though it's 2.0 a whitewash be nice pm me ASAP no later than 1 tomorrow
born and bred haven.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #13 on: 04 Nov 2018, 07:29:55 pm
If anyone still wants to come I'm going to try and book the tickets and bus tomorrow even though it's 2.0 a whitewash be nice pm me ASAP no later than 1 tomorrow

As usual it ends up on Shaun to sort something.

I'm putting my feelings out here now. If the club continue with their half  arsed attempts to draw fans in then we are done. I can only thank god they have no say in our official away days coz we would be lucky to make Workington.

If the club want to get people behind them then maybe not offering a fake trip would help.

26 people is unfortunately more than we take to most away games so I ask. What's stopped it?

Yet again it looks like our good fans are left to sort themselves out.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #14 on: 04 Nov 2018, 07:36:10 pm

As usual it ends up on Shaun to sort something.

I'm putting my feelings out here now. If the club continue with their half  arsed attempts to draw fans in then we are done. I can only thank god they have no say in our official away days coz we would be lucky to make Workington.

If the club want to get people behind them then maybe not offering a fake trip would help.

26 people is unfortunately more than we take to most away games so I ask. What's stopped it?

Yet again it looks like our good fans are left to sort themselves out.

I. Might make club travel coordinator but thanks for that marra we have a great fan base and this should of organised better that's my job
born and bred haven.