HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Club trip to 3rd test

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #15 on: 04 Nov 2018, 07:41:10 pm
If anyone still wants to come I'm going to try and book the tickets and bus tomorrow even though it's 2.0 a whitewash be nice pm me ASAP no later than 1 tomorrow

As usual it ends up on Shaun to sort something.

I'm putting my feelings out here now. If the club continue with their half  arsed attempts to draw fans in then we are done. I can only thank god they have no say in our official away days coz we would be lucky to make Workington.

If the club want to get people behind them then maybe not offering a fake trip would help.

26 people is unfortunately more than we take to most away games so I ask. What's stopped it?

Yet again it looks like our good fans are left to sort themselves out.

I. Might make club travel coordinator but thanks for that marra we have a great fan base and this should of organised better that's my job

Imo it just sums the club up.

They expect everyone to give give give, but where is the give back.

Us supporters stand alone from the club at present. It's a poor call by the club to cancel this with a **** poor excuse
« Last Edit: 05 Nov 2018, 06:07:50 am by havenrugbyfan88 »

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 04 Nov 2018, 09:06:00 pm
well done Shaun.....i suppose its all supporters fault again why this has been cancelled......if you can get a bus on pal says it all really.
Will await wiht baited breath why club cancelled it with enough support to fill a bus whatever the size

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 04 Nov 2018, 10:37:55 pm
Will be down to cost would probably have had to charge £30 each for coach plus ticket don't blame the club if fans are not interested in going to test match 7 week from Xmas
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #18 on: 05 Nov 2018, 01:31:19 pm
I have got a 29 seater from reays just trying to get tickets now seats available if you want to go pm me ASAP
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 05 Nov 2018, 02:37:22 pm
This trip is on I have booked the bus from reays 29 seater got to ring the rfl tomorrow but tickets will be OK not sure price yet will Comfirm tomorrow
I'm meeting the bus at Spoons at 9 then will pick up the usual route as away games I have seats available if interested message before tomorrow I'm getting the tickets if you want to come after this you will need to get the tickets yourself
Cheers Shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 05 Nov 2018, 09:13:17 pm
Had 2 drop out I have seats available and match tickets if interested let me know
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #21 on: 05 Nov 2018, 09:50:37 pm
Comfirming tickets in the morning please let me know ASAP if you are coming just lost 2 I have seats available if interested
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 06 Nov 2018, 04:40:35 pm
bus and tickets booked i have a few spare as 2 dropped out last night. im meeting the bus at spoons at 9am its a reays 29 seater. and picking up our usual route if you want to come message me asap if you want to get your own tickets and come with us thats fine i have seats available.

see you sunday

shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #23 on: 10 Nov 2018, 04:25:24 pm
I have sold the 18 tickets that are coming with us I have some seats available if anyone needs travel to the game pm me if you do
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #24 on: 12 Nov 2018, 11:42:59 am
Thanks again to everyone that came with us yesterday not the best result but a great day out. See you all next season
born and bred haven.