HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Amor up for sale

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
on: 15 Oct 2018, 07:11:13 pm
Amor up for sale

Kyle Amor could be on the market for a move away from St Helens for next season, report League Express.

The Ireland international has made 28 appearances for Saints this season but League Express understands that the club are considering offloading him. He is heading into the final year of his contract with Saints and the club would not stand in his way should another club come in for him.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 15 Oct 2018, 07:58:15 pm
Amor up for sale

Kyle Amor could be on the market for a move away from St Helens for next season, report League Express.

The Ireland international has made 28 appearances for Saints this season but League Express understands that the club are considering offloading him. He is heading into the final year of his contract with Saints and the club would not stand in his way should another club come in for him.

Bit out of our price range i reckon   :D :D :D

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 15 Oct 2018, 08:09:52 pm
it would be nice to get him on loan, and showcase him for other clubs.

Offline sandwithyan

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 15 Oct 2018, 08:16:52 pm
Showcase an international St Helens ex Leeds player in League 1? Have you been boozing?

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 15 Oct 2018, 08:27:08 pm
Showcase an international St Helens ex Leeds player in League 1? Have you been boozing?
He is also a ex Wakefield and Whitehaven player, and if he is not playing for St Helens next year he needs to be playing for some one, just hope its not the wolfpack.

Offline sandwithyan

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 15 Oct 2018, 09:36:34 pm
i know who he played for. I'm sure he'll be just fine without being showcased

Offline KCR

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:44:07 am
We know he has great feellings for the club but I doubt they would culminate in returning, he proved LEEDS wrong when they got rid of him as not good enough

I am sure he will have many clubs who will be interested in him

When players are at the end of their carreers they might consider a move back to the Club that started them as we have seen in the past

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:52:23 am
Still super league high end championship level easy

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 16 Oct 2018, 10:04:27 pm
Amor to Hull kr and Donaldson back to Bradford????

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 31 Oct 2018, 12:41:34 pm
t Helens pair Kyle Amor and Ryan Morgan could well be set for moves to London Broncos for next year and beyond.

Ireland front-rower Amor and Australian centre Morgan have reportedly been told that they can leave Saints if another club comes in with an offer for them. It is believed that Danny Ward is keen on bringing then both to the capital for their first season back in Super League in 2019. The signings would be huge coups for London.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #10 on: 31 Oct 2018, 03:11:17 pm
Kyle will be Saints 'gift' to any club that takes him on. Puts in a massive stint whenever he turns out......he wont be searching for a club, there will be quite a few after his services.