HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

whitehaven rlfc 300 club

haven94 · 437 · 35781

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #435 on: 05 Sep 2019, 12:23:21 pm
had a great day on sunday in the sponsors lounge with simon taylor, i would like to thank everyone who has bought into the 300 club  again this season from fans players staff people from away publicans. all the players who have helped with the draws even the legend kevin keegan made one. i will open this again in the off season so luck out for it starting hope fully with the prospect of some relly big games here. with the likes of toulouse, widnes leigh coming should be really exciting. this makes great money for the club and its all down to you. so many many thanks i was given a signed craig calvert shirt at the start of the season and i will draw that off from the 300 club members soon.

thanks again

shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #436 on: 05 Sep 2019, 07:26:34 pm
had a great day on sunday in the sponsors lounge with simon taylor, i would like to thank everyone who has bought into the 300 club  again this season from fans players staff people from away publicans. all the players who have helped with the draws even the legend kevin keegan made one. i will open this again in the off season so luck out for it starting hope fully with the prospect of some relly big games here. with the likes of toulouse, widnes leigh coming should be really exciting. this makes great money for the club and its all down to you. so many many thanks i was given a signed craig calvert shirt at the start of the season and i will draw that off from the 300 club members soon.

thanks again

shaun

I've been in the sponsors lounge twice this season. One with the 300 club and once courtesy of Jeff and Ricky. I can honestly say it's a fantastic day and we'll worth buying a 300 club number to try and win. The board always mention how important the money from it, the vp's, trust etc is to the club. To be apart of any of them is vital in keeping or great club going.

Keep up the good work everyone