HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Jake Moore

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 10 Nov 2018, 06:00:04 am
Whitehaven RL are delighted to announce the signing of Jake Moore from Workington Town on a two year deal.

Jake comes back for his second spell at the Recreation Ground after signing for the 2017 season. He left the club through that 2017 campaign and later signed for Workington.

Jake is a former Wath Brow Hornets junior before spending five years at Wigan Warriors at their academy which ended up with an Grand Final victory over St Helens.

Speaking about signing back down at the Recre Moore said I'm really happy to have signed down at Whitehaven, I like the sound of where the club is at now and how eager they are to sign local lads. The coaching staff have already made me feel really welcome along with the rest of the lads. I'm looking forward to hopefully having a successful two years down at the Recre."

Gary Charlton added: “Jake is a up and coming back row forward that can play front row as well,he comes out of the Wigan club so will have all the skills to go with the right attitude.we are really looking for jake to really progress this year and take his game to the next level.We are really pleased to have Jake on board he has great potential to do well in this game.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2018, 06:05:02 am
Great news squad looking really good at moment.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2018, 06:38:34 am
Welcome back home marra great to be getting all the local lads back and new ones this years squad has a good feel to it so far

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2018, 08:20:32 am
Welcome back to haven marra
born and bred haven.

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2018, 12:34:20 pm
Another very Good signing, Great prospect with Talent, size and can cover back row or Prop. Fantastic to see quality Local lads signing back down with the club

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2018, 02:10:42 pm
Should be far more ready for the challenge with us now had a few good  months in the conference with the brow and then a good 18 months with town he'll be in the 17 every week now

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 10 Nov 2018, 03:37:14 pm
Watched him a few times this season at Town and improved immensely