HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Vice Presidents

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 25 Nov 2018, 11:26:54 am
Whitehaven RL Vice Presidents are a Supporters Group formed to raise money to help the club recruit and develop players. We have been established a number of years now and each year raise thousands to help the club. In the last twelve months we have raised over £16000 which has helped us contribute to the recent signings.  In 2019 we would like to raise more to help the club fetch in the players we need.

Membership for 2019 is now open and the benefits include:

Entry into two members draw for each game with two Matchday Experience tickets and an admission ticket as prizes.

Membership card giving 10% off drinks in the bar

Discounted price of £40 instead of £55 for a Matchday Experience.

Nomination for a Hall of Fame member.

We have an excellent relationship with the Board and meet regularly to see how we can help each other.

Please consider joining us and if you want anymore details message me or ring me on 07986663866. You can also speak to Ron Batty, Graeme Ivison, Adrain Morgan, Alan Charlton or Will Knox.

Thanks for your time.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 28 Jan 2019, 02:57:13 pm
Just a gentle reminder that as the season approaches we would ask you to consider joining the Vice Presidents for 2019.

As stated above the money we raise throughout the year goes a long way to helping the club in the recruitment, retention and development of players.

If you want to join or require more information you can give me bring on 07986663866 or ask any of those named in the original post.

Help us to help[ YOUR club in 2019.

Thanks

Des