HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Cup final officials.

Offline Bransty Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 10 Jul 2007, 08:15:24 pm
I remember Widnes saying all these things about Kirkpatrick last yearfor the semi and look what he did there. We could be OK for the final with him. However, I think we will then gethim at Widnes the week after and then god help us because like Bentham two years ago this man is a clear homer and that seems to be what the RFL like to see.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 10 Jul 2007, 08:24:54 pm
He  destroyed  us  against  Cas.  Massive  penalty  count  against  us.  I  don't  think  he  can  handle  the  pressure  of  a  big  home  crowd.  Good  thing  is  he  won't  get  the  chance  to  be  biased  because  camera's  will  be  there  and  the  RL  world  will  be  watching.  He'll  have  to  be  fair. ;)

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 10 Jul 2007, 08:33:41 pm
bring back colin morris he may have been crap but at least he was crap for both sides

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #18 on: 10 Jul 2007, 08:42:33 pm
just hope this bloke doesnt spoil the game,if weather predictions are correct it looks to be a nice dry day,,,could be a fantastic game of fast  flowing end to end rugby,,(with us winning of course),,hopeully with sky and the cameras there he'll be fair to both teams and let the lads perform,,,,,,

here's to a good day all round,,

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 10 Jul 2007, 10:32:29 pm
lets c if he screws us wid the video ref and hes on tv this time hell be like a little bitch

couldnt be much worse really

leahy ref
bentham video ref
connolly match commisioner

get the feeling we ahve been well and truly shafted?

why doesnt/cant our board do something about this?
it is common knowledge just how awful leahy is towards us, we should really put in an official complaint stating we do not want this guy refereeing a game of such magnitude, he is at best incompetent
At half time at Cas the coaching staff and directors had a word with the match commissioner.  Thats all we can do on the day.  DR had a meeting with Ray Tennant and he agreed with some of our concerns.  Now the fact that Leheay is Tennants nephew didnt have any bearing on who got the final did it  ;)

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #20 on: 10 Jul 2007, 10:40:21 pm
wat sky channel is the match on ?
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 10 Jul 2007, 10:43:22 pm

sky sport 2  ;D  ;D
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 10 Jul 2007, 10:52:44 pm
WHAT A JOKE HOW MANY GAMES HAS HE REFFED US THIS SEASON ITS BEYOND A JOKE

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 10 Jul 2007, 11:06:47 pm
For quite some time now I have had the feeling that if a club complained about a particular ref then Cummings and whoever makes the appointments tended to laugh in your face and give you that ref again and again.     I never liked it when Stokes used to have a go at the refs on Radio Cumbria for this reason and I now believe my theory is correct.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

popularsider

Reply #24 on: 10 Jul 2007, 11:07:41 pm
ref'd us against halifax  ;)

Offline wizard

• Academy Signing
Reply #25 on: 11 Jul 2007, 07:43:03 am
nothing wrong with the lad he is fair .He took widnes against fax and they got beat the official wont have any bearing on the game im made up its jamie good set of officials.Maybe dave should stop critising officials publicly and go down the correct route direct to the rfl not spouting off on radio cumbria.Haven were awful against cass the ref didnt beat them there indicipline never helpad cass were just to good thats all

specialbrew92

Reply #26 on: 11 Jul 2007, 08:45:24 am
So we lame Leahey for cheap high shots and laying on in the tackle ?

Its simple play the game fairly and he won't penalise us !

Will the Stobbart dancers be our cheerleaders for the final ?

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 11 Jul 2007, 09:10:29 am
So we lame Leahey for cheap high shots and laying on in the tackle ?

Its simple play the game fairly and he won't penalise us !

Will the Stobbart dancers be our cheerleaders for the final ?

Monte

exactly monte,i have said this before and i'll say it again, our discipline needs to be sorted out, we give the refs too many chances to penalise us, and when they do, we then have to stop feeling sorry for ourselves....

having said that tho, everyone knows leahy is an awful referee regardless whos constant whistle blowing could possibly spoil a potential cracking game.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #28 on: 12 Jul 2007, 08:40:06 pm

sky sport 2  ;D  ;D

ok, thanks
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)