15 Holliday
16 while
17 dowsett
18 brown
19 McGoff
20 Mossop
21 Wilkinson
22 Bradley 

I’m sure everyone will play ...... have I missed anyone haha that is a quality quality side as good if not better than anything in this league

Really it’s a must win game I’m sure we will take more than usual to town for this game we have to impress and win to get the fans back to recre first home game and keep delivering
« Last Edit: 06 Jan 2019, 12:12:01 pm by WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA »

Offline sam19

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 07 Jan 2019, 09:02:10 pm
No Brett Phillip he's going on holiday

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #3 on: 07 Jan 2019, 09:32:51 pm
I just hope our fans don't see this as a 'must win game'...…..we are just now putting together the first 'local' team for many 'west Cumbrian' years....so lets just rather accept there is a need for the team to be supported and given time to bond, grow, mature, and so become a 'local unit', which is hopefully noted for the power and ability which was feared and respected as a 'typically powerful Cumbrian outfit' in the past.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 07 Jan 2019, 10:50:30 pm
I just hope our fans don't see this as a 'must win game'...…..we are just now putting together the first 'local' team for many 'west Cumbrian' years....so lets just rather accept there is a need for the team to be supported and given time to bond, grow, mature, and so become a 'local unit', which is hopefully noted for the power and ability which was feared and respected as a 'typically powerful Cumbrian outfit' in the past.

All derby games should be seen as must win.  However 100% effort is all that is required like any other game for genuine fans to be happy.