Away Kit 2019

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 21 Dec 2018, 03:14:44 pm
My top still hasn’t come like

Offline xo-Lindsay-ox

• Academy Signing
Reply #31 on: 21 Dec 2018, 03:18:50 pm
Disappointing that people order direct from BLK. Order from the club, no postage to pay and money goes to the club!!

Think it would of been for ease, can order online and have it delivered as people will be busy this time of year. Hopefully with the revamp of the clubs website then an online shop would be used.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 21 Dec 2018, 03:24:02 pm
Disappointing that people order direct from BLK. Order from the club, no postage to pay and money goes to the club!!

Think it would of been for ease, can order online and have it delivered as people will be busy this time of year. Hopefully with the revamp of the clubs website then an online shop would be used.

Ordered mine direct 2 weeks ago they put a link on twitter saying order today be here by xmas. Only downside i commented on the tweet about sizes no reply so just ordered my usual size good quality but very tight.

Offline xo-Lindsay-ox

• Academy Signing
Reply #33 on: 21 Dec 2018, 03:33:47 pm

Ordered mine direct 2 weeks ago they put a link on twitter saying order today be here by xmas. Only downside i commented on the tweet about sizes no reply so just ordered my usual size good quality but very tight.

Gonna have to start a shirt swap shop 😂

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 27 Dec 2018, 02:59:25 pm
Anyone  else still waiting on a shirt from blk?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 27 Dec 2018, 03:26:04 pm
Waiting to swap my shirt but don’t think they have bigger than 2xl when been the market on sat git told to come back then visit the ground today and got told to go back tommorow think it might just be as easy to just send it back to blk instead

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #36 on: 27 Dec 2018, 03:28:23 pm
Waiting to swap my shirt but don’t think they have bigger than 2xl when been the market on sat git told to come back then visit the ground today and got told to go back tommorow think it might just be as easy to just send it back to blk instead

my daughter got me an xl direct from blk my son tried it on whose a medium and it just fitted him.
born and bred haven.

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 27 Dec 2018, 03:31:11 pm
Yea the sizes are way out pal

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 27 Dec 2018, 03:33:23 pm
I am normally an XL but the wife got me a 3XLand it wont look at me....3XL just fits my lad who is normally a large. Absolute shambles these sizes
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2018, 03:38:24 pm by haven marra »

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #39 on: 27 Dec 2018, 04:01:17 pm
Though it was said to order one size bigger than normal because they are the same as the players tops so obviously tight fitting.

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #40 on: 27 Dec 2018, 04:05:39 pm
Totally agree with comments about size. I got a 2XL and I reckon I will need a 4XL if they make them. Really disappointed.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #41 on: 27 Dec 2018, 04:41:06 pm
Not been a great success this move to
Bloody
Lousy
Kit
A learning curve for next season.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #42 on: 27 Dec 2018, 06:07:29 pm
im usually XL swopped for 2XL and its fine, maybe some lads have bigger sixpacks  :D :D :D

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 27 Dec 2018, 07:49:16 pm
Next season we need to use Jacamo me thinks