£50 Chris Taylor (147)
  £50 James Swailes (41)
  £50 S Batty (3)

Congratulations to all winners  :)
« Last Edit: 31 Dec 2018, 01:02:05 pm by Haven Lottery Results »

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 06 Feb 2019, 01:15:49 pm
After a good run, we seem again to be lagging behind, any  news for the DECEMBER MONTHLY draw.

HW

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 06 Feb 2019, 01:53:37 pm
After a good run, we seem again to be lagging behind, any  news for the DECEMBER MONTHLY draw.

HW

it will be done on friday the new commercial manager getting to grips with the new job. give her time other jobs a bit more important at the minute.
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2019, 02:28:13 pm
Sorry  Sean but nothing is more important than looking after the Guranteed Income the club receive from the Lotteries. Sometimes they just seem to take things for granted.

HW

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 06 Feb 2019, 02:47:14 pm
Sorry  Sean but nothing is more important than looking after the Guranteed Income the club receive from the Lotteries. Sometimes they just seem to take things for granted.

HW

i agree but they have been short staffed and loads of things to do. i collect the lottery myself and it needs input and draws etc made. the club needs help with with collectors also to make it even more profitable i see your point to an extent, there working really hard down there.
« Last Edit: 06 Feb 2019, 03:38:41 pm by haven94 »
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 08 Feb 2019, 09:54:56 pm

HW

i agree but they have been short staffed and loads of things to do. i collect the lottery myself and it needs input and draws etc made. the club needs help with with collectors also to make it even more profitable i see your point to an extent, there working really hard down there.

Any news???

HW

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 08 Feb 2019, 10:05:34 pm

HW

Any news???

HW
Yes this will be Monday hopefully if you don't already know the lottery manager has left the club and it wasn't done today for Whatever reason getting use to the technology could be it.
born and bred haven.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 08 Feb 2019, 10:25:31 pm
Who was the lottery manager?

Offline Haven2019

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 09 Feb 2019, 08:45:28 am
So much for a new dawn!!

We’ve heard so much about how the club’s going forward but we can’t get even get our basics right in making sure we keep a basic lottery going!!

We are now in February and are still waiting for December draw results  :shake:

Shaun everyone respects your loyalty and the amount of hours volunteering you do but you must see how much of joke that is

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 09 Feb 2019, 09:05:21 am
So much for a new dawn!!

We’ve heard so much about how the club’s going forward but we can’t get even get our basics right in making sure we keep a basic lottery going!!

Shaun everyone respects your loyalty and the amount of hours volunteering you do but you must see how much of joke that is

I understand your frustration but can't see the problem with it, we never miss the weekly draw which I collect and the 2 £5000 draws get done I'm in the draws also people at the club are really working hard and are always looking for help. There is so much going on behind the scenes you will see from the jjmckeown bar tomorrow the work being done down there. The club is working hard yes these draws are behind and should be up to date but it's not a big issue and will be done the club are looking for collectors also if anyone is interested in helping the lottery grow.
born and bred haven.

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 09 Feb 2019, 10:50:05 am
So much for a new dawn!!

I understand your frustration but can't see the problem with it, we never miss the weekly draw which I collect and the 2 £5000 draws get done I'm in the draws also people at the club are really working hard and are always looking for help. There is so much going on behind the scenes you will see from the jjmckeown bar tomorrow the work being done down there. The club is working hard yes these draws are behind and should be up to date but it's not a big issue and will be done the club are looking for collectors also if anyone is interested in helping the lottery grow.

Shaun it IS a big issue. HUGE!  It IS a PROBLEM.  There are rules surely being broken within The Lotteries Licence the Club MUST adhere to.  Maladministration of a lottery draw is happening.  We are now in February and a draw that should have taken place for December has NOT happened.  That leaves December and January , when will they happen, June??  There is no end to this.  Can you imagine the National Lottery saying "Oh, 21st October's draw will take place sometime in February".  It's quite simply NOT acceptable.

I have now cancelled my subscription to this draw because of this maladministration.  The Club are quite happy for you to take the flack for this when in all honesty, it is none of your business.  You are NOT a Club official, your statements have no credence.  No offence but true. 

I think an email to Copeland Council licensing department to enquire if this lottery is being administered correctly might be a way forward.  The Club are taking money that people are subscribing to these draws and these people thinking they are being ran correctly and being fobbed off with unofficial garbage. 

This needs to be a PRIORITY for the Club to get the fundamental basics right! 
« Last Edit: 09 Feb 2019, 06:12:34 pm by Textually Active »