HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Away Shirts on BLK Website

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 15 Jan 2019, 10:08:44 pm
Anyone any idea while there are only Kids Shirts available, seems strange there is no the gear available to buy.

HW

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 15 Jan 2019, 10:36:11 pm
Talking about BLK thought there would have been merchandise available shorts polos vests hoodies tracksuits jackets etc available by now

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2019, 06:13:55 am
To rehash a previous theme. My shirt bought and returned via the club due to size issue. Still awaiting replacement. Anyone know when these are likely to arrive?

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2019, 07:26:13 am
To rehash a previous theme. My shirt bought and returned via the club due to size issue. Still awaiting replacement. Anyone know when these are likely to arrive?

I got mine direct from BLK was 2 sizes too small emailed the company just before Xmas no reply from them rang them last week they said just send it bk and we'll refund you. I asked them to just send a xxl shirt out they said they don't do that and I would have to re-order another one.  Hard to do that if there's none to order online.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 16 Jan 2019, 08:41:16 am
A huge learning curve, hopefully this deal with Bloody Lousy Kit is only a 1 year deal and the club will revert to a better supplier, this one appears to be a total shambles.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 16 Jan 2019, 11:39:03 am
Whoever sorted the deal out with BLK surely asked the other clubs that are with them about the quality, sizing and delivery times ect.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 16 Jan 2019, 11:51:56 am
Whoever sorted the deal out with BLK surely asked the other clubs that are with them about the quality, sizing and delivery times ect.

Dont get me wrong about the quality which is top notch. Normally theres players tops which are tight and stretchy and replica tops for fans which are usually different material and larger sizes . These shirts are player type ones . Usually I get into large tops but couple if years back I got a players shirt with  16 Holliday on the back which needed to be xxl.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 16 Jan 2019, 12:37:20 pm
Is it not that the players get tight fit and supporters sizing is regular fit, most company's just supply regular fit tops to supporters, and lets not forget the majority of  use different factory's in China/Pakistan except for O'Neil's  who manufacture the kits and merchandise  in house.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 16 Jan 2019, 12:59:14 pm
Is it not that the players get tight fit and supporters sizing is regular fit, most company's just supply regular fit tops to supporters, and lets not forget the majority of  use different factory's in China/Pakistan except for O'Neil's  who manufacture the kits and merchandise  in house.

yeah your right but in the past if you wanted players type shirts one of the lads could sort them for you these ones are definetly player style ones and are high quality material just caught a lot of fans off guard with the fitting.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 16 Jan 2019, 02:43:46 pm
People were told about the fitting.  The club can't win.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 16 Jan 2019, 02:46:01 pm
[/quote

I emailed BLK about the fit got no reply so just assumed large would be fine

Offline xo-Lindsay-ox

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 16 Jan 2019, 02:54:07 pm
I’m normally and always have been a medium but hearing the sizes were small I ordered a large, even that’s snug

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 16 Jan 2019, 03:11:13 pm
[/quote

I emailed BLK about the fit got no reply so just assumed large would be fine

Was definitely said plenty of times before ordering on social media and I think here about it.  The CL b have got a good deal by a company who does shirts for loads of clubs.  So I don't see how it's the clubs fault.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 18 Jan 2019, 06:34:38 pm
Anyone any idea while there are only Kids Shirts available, seems strange there is no the gear available to buy.

HW

Email them or phone direct I returned my large shirt on Wednesday and they sent me a xxl one already so they must have shirts in stock.  Saying that be easier buying one off the market stall or at the ground if there's still some left.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 18 Jan 2019, 07:02:19 pm

HW

Email them or phone direct I returned my large shirt on Wednesday and they sent me a xxl one already so they must have shirts in stock.  Saying that be easier buying one off the market stall or at the ground if there's still some left.

Was looking for some of the other gear.

HW