HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Had to chuckle!

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
on: 11 Jul 2007, 01:23:48 pm
This made me laugh,  if only....Taken from a haven suppoter on the Widnes message board.

If they all live up to this potential on Sunday we will kill them.   Come on guys live up to your billing>>>>!

.broadbent arguably the best full back outside sl but hes a vetaren now but the best hands in nl1 by far never misses one on one tackles never drops a ball ever
2. calvert lightning quick if he gets away or finds room its good night vienna for any team
3. derrie eilbeck very fast centre good hands links up well wid madden usually a winger cos his pace but likes the centres
4. rob jackson fast player for his size plays winger too good hands and runs the line
5. not calverts speed but an allround winger but quick
6. rudd quick for a half back good hands and good kicking game and step
7. not the quickest half back but superd hands and kicking game throws passes like missiles should be playing sl imho
8. trindall veteran played in the nrl for 10 years and sl for 3 good offloader and tackles 40 plus times a game
9. sicey the best 9 ive seen outside sl and could play sl lightning runs and steps hes very hard to tackle but always finds room to offloads and put oposition on the back for classy little player had the chance to join the rhinos last year
10. fats veteran makes huge amounts of yards great offloader
11. spencer on his day could play sl very good solid secound rower
12. fletcher the best secound rower in the league by a county mile sl quality very hard runner of the ball played sl last year wid cas and played for hull fc top player destroys nl1 week in week out
13.smith good solid player played wid cass in sl last year good hands and good thinker

14. matty young hooker tackles hard and well abouve his weight has the potential for sl in a few years very fast too
15. mark jackson well very very hard player runs the ball solid good offloader but has a short fuse wid temper lol
16. scott teare 6,7 17 stone prop runs the ball in good but dosent use his weight wich is his downside could be great if he could be botherd
17. hopefully scott macca very very fast utility player ova the backline great step good set of hands always finds gaps in defences
but if its leroy joe he likes quick play of the ball sharp hands for a little man but hes like a bull strenght wise and also has a good kicking game

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2007, 01:26:18 pm
all though i agree wid some of it some of it is a bit over the top lol

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2007, 05:35:56 pm
all though i agree wid some of it some of it is a bit over the top lol

:D
Just a bit!!!. I wish i had been watching that side this season,

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 11 Jul 2007, 06:21:27 pm
undersold Steve Maden there

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 12 Jul 2007, 08:42:09 am
Hells teeth!! I have been going to the wrong ground every week, because that not the team I've been watching.

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #5 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:39:45 am
 ;D

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #6 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:50:04 am
Have to agree with a couple or three of the statements maybe, But if his was all true we be in top half of Super League me is thinking.

Who wrote this, Sign him up for Havens press officer!
  ::)