HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Ethan Kelly

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 06 Mar 2019, 06:59:17 am
Whitehaven RL are delighted to announce the signing of prop forward Ethan Kelly as he signs a deal until the end of the season after impressing in his two appearances while on trial from Millom.

Kelly who appaeared in the pre-season victory over Newcastle Thunder and was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet in our away defeat vs Oldham last time out. He also got man of the match vs Red Star Belgrade while playing for Millom in their Ladbrokes Challenge Cup tie streamed live on the BBC sport website.

Speaking about signing for the club Kelly said “I’m really excited to be signing my first pro contract and testing myself at a higher level.
I’ve enjoyed everything at the club so far, playing Newcastle then going on to play against Oldham and having the two tries disallowed and picking up the league express man of the match was just an amazing feeling! Looking foward to the season ahead now.

Charlton has been ecstatic by Kelly saying “Ethan has really impressed us as coaches what he really does well is to run hard into the defence wins collision and has a quick play the ball,we will work hard on his fitness so he does need more minutes on the field and that will come the more he trains with us.He h
as really fitted in well and we are pleased to have a young local prop with loads of potential on board.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2019, 07:40:00 am
All the best Ethan. Watched both disallowed tries and he was very unlucky. Looks a top prospect.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 06 Mar 2019, 07:50:47 am
Very good signing maybe the new kyle amor

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 06 Mar 2019, 08:17:16 am
welcome to haven marra looked good at oldham.
born and bred haven.

Offline denisatesk

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 06 Mar 2019, 09:45:51 am
welcome to haven ethan good luck for the season ahead and hopefully more to come. :nod: :nod:

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 06 Mar 2019, 09:57:30 am
Good solid player,but why only give him a contract to the end of the season,needs time to develop.

Popularsider13

Reply #6 on: 06 Mar 2019, 10:25:26 am
Good solid player,but why only give him a contract to the end of the season,needs time to develop.

Maybe that's all he wanted, just to see if the semi pro game is for him.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 06 Mar 2019, 12:06:00 pm
Is he cup tied ?

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 06 Mar 2019, 01:17:59 pm
Very good signing maybe the new kyle amor

Exactly what I thought.  Haven't seen a prop play the ball as quick since Kyle.

Offline Biffer

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 06 Mar 2019, 04:23:01 pm
« Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019, 08:00:21 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »