HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Kurt Maudling

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 05 Mar 2019, 06:36:32 am
Whitehaven RL are excited to announce the signing of forward Kurt Maudling back for his second spell at the club.

Kurt who has re-signed for the club after leaving Workington Town earlier in the campaign. Maudling made 7 appearances back in 2017 for the club making his debut in the League 1 cup derby fixture vs Workington.

Maudling said about signing a deal until the end of the season said “I’m excited to be rejoining the club and working with Charlo and the coaching staff. I know a number of the boys and it’s going to be great being part of a local squad. I’m a Whitehaven lad and looking forward to being playing for my hometown club once again.”

Head coach Gary Charlton said “I’ve known Kurt for a long time and I know what he will bring to the team.
He is liable to break a defensive line because he has great lines of running and he will also bring plenty of competition for places as he can play quite a few positions.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 05 Mar 2019, 12:37:20 pm
News and Star billboard says Star Re Signs!! Was expecting Fats, Aaron or Leroy 😉😉 #toomuchpoeticlicense

HW

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 05 Mar 2019, 08:18:56 pm
Much needed size for our Pack  we are lacking especially if we get any injuries. Hopefully Ethan Kelly to add aswell which will give us the option to move Kurt around.