HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Playground Rumours

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 12 Jul 2007, 03:19:34 pm
Just been to pick my young up from school and overheard that KARL HARRISON will be Haven Coach next year, with Aaron as his assistant.

The Harrison bit i like, but we all know Aaron has no coaching qualifacations, and is not interested in that aspect of the game.

Another pearler was thats if Seedsy was picked on the bench on Sunday, he wouldnt even bother turning up.

Dont you just love rumours, they keep the world going.

TW

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2007, 03:49:56 pm
i heard that harrison crack last week think what i heard was if we get hammerd by widnes then DR is gone an they are bringing harrison in
haven till i die

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2007, 05:40:48 pm
i heard the harrison rumour at the fax game, aaron wont go into to coaching he has already stated that

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2007, 05:53:08 pm
Bit harsh on DR he has done a decent job IMO

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 12 Jul 2007, 06:11:46 pm
Aaron said in the programme he would look into coaching at some point but only after a few seasons out.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 13 Jul 2007, 09:40:25 am
karl harrison................

the man who coached salford when they were last in the NL's,

the man who coached a combined team from the NL's to face the NZ A team when they were over,

the man who point blank refused to pick gary broadbent for this game " because he will get his chance for cumbria against them", despite him being THE stand out full back

real reason he didnt pick him? because whitehaven were the ONLY team salford couldnt beat that year, home and away!!!

he would have to change his team  every time we played somebody more than once!!

no thanks

if we are starting to decide on next years coach i'd love to see PC at the recre< not mr cullen!> ;) ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #6 on: 13 Jul 2007, 12:38:00 pm
looks like he could be leaving barrow going by another thread on here

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 13 Jul 2007, 01:02:02 pm
didnt mean the flossy lover either!! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 13 Jul 2007, 03:00:13 pm
Wether  or  not  DR  stays  will  depend  on  how  the  team  does over  the  next  2/3  month's.  If  we  win  the  NRC  and  get  to  the  play  off  semi's  at  the  very  least  my  guess  is  he'll  stay.

If  he  doesn't  we  need  a  high  profile  coach  who  has  the  ability  to  attract  quality  players.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 13 Jul 2007, 05:18:52 pm

the man who coached a combined team from the NL's to face the NZ A team when they were over,

the man who point blank refused to pick gary broadbent for this game " because he will get his chance for cumbria against them", despite him being THE stand out full back

real reason he didnt pick him? because whitehaven were the ONLY team salford couldnt beat that year, home and away!!!

he would have to change his team  every time we played somebody more than once!!

no thanks

if we are starting to decide on next years coach i'd love to see PC at the recre< not mr cullen!> ;) ;)

He might come for a full-time jon Big Mac as he is talking about quitting Barrow because he is only part-time and it's affecting his family life.   ;) ;)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 13 Jul 2007, 06:06:03 pm
It depends if there is a plot available at Moresby?  ???

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 13 Jul 2007, 06:36:22 pm
It depends if there is a plot available at Moresby?  ???

LETS NOT START THAT AGAIN :D :D :D :D
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 13 Jul 2007, 10:39:53 pm

no thanks

He might come for a full-time jon Big Mac as he is talking about quitting Barrow because he is only part-time and it's affecting his family life.   ;) ;)

as i said in my other post on this topic keith, i wasnt and am not talking about the boy from flossyville!! :o :o
i am looking higher in the SKY for  PC!! ;) ;)
the reverand, big mac

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 13 Jul 2007, 11:21:05 pm
You dont need to look further than Morseby for him!  ;D ;D

Offline havenbeachbum

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 14 Jul 2007, 09:23:26 pm
wELL i'VE HEARD DB LEAVING AND BR COMING BACK WITH PC A MAYBE !!!