HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Injury Update

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 25 Jul 2019, 06:03:43 pm
well said Des this squad albeit a bit small has the passion and commitment to turn out against anyone with confidence, a great commaraderie throughout certainly gives me confidence we can come out on top...its in our hands and in charlo , johnty and macca we have the faith.... :tip:

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 25 Jul 2019, 08:51:11 pm
It’s been a long hard slog and every team will have injuries. I’lll be surprised if Hunslet don’t have players out. For the lads stepping for us its there big chance to prove themselves and grab it with both hands.  We can’t use injuries as an excuse. That’s why we have a squad

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #17 on: 25 Jul 2019, 09:50:25 pm
Read my post again Des mate....not knocking anyone, hoping we have an injury free squad for a very important game......proud of the team and management this season....local set up doing the town proud.....recognizing how tough and important the game is likely to be however.

;) ;) ;)

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #18 on: 26 Jul 2019, 12:37:50 am
Read my post again Des mate....not knocking anyone, hoping we have an injury free squad for a very important game......proud of the team and management this season....local set up doing the town proud.....recognizing how tough and important the game is likely to be however.

;) ;) ;)

The only 2 definitely out of contention at this moment are;
While
McGoff

Couple of assessments to be made on others, can’t be rushing lads back until they’re 100% and ensuring we have a squad this season has enabled us to put 17 fit bodies on the field each and every week.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Online eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 26 Jul 2019, 02:08:25 pm

;) ;) ;)

Wasn’t getting at you in particular. Just want people to have confidence in the full squad. They have all shown they can step up the mark and do a great job.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 27 Jul 2019, 10:01:44 am
losing Jake was a massive blow but bringing Ellis in was a more than adequate replacement , hes a class second rower,,,wondering how far Jake is off coming back?
get past Hunslet today and our destiny is in our own hands. People say we not good enough to go up well hang on we been top of the league for nearly all season so who can be deemed better and deserves it more than us?
if we go up i dont believe we would have to spend too much to be competitive in championship if we can keep this squad together.
Fozzy and ellis only due to be with us for this season but i reckon we could keep Ellis, lad seems to enjoy it here

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 27 Jul 2019, 11:15:57 am
Think Jake and Dion back next week for town game

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 28 Jul 2019, 08:27:19 am
Think Jake and Dion back next week for town game

Yes be an interesting team selection
born and bred haven.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend