• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 05 May 2019, 04:41:31 pm
Your thoughts...........
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 05 May 2019, 04:44:04 pm
To be expected but that mgoff wouldn’t get a start at the NCL clubs never mind Haven, our strongest 17 is up there but a few injuries and we will be knackered

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 05 May 2019, 05:12:31 pm
Looked disinterested for most of the match, line speed was lacking and Oldham were able to take 7 or 8 metres before being challenged. Oldham were decent but we made them look like Melbourne Storm.

Couple of positives, “young McEvoy” put in. Good shift for the last quarter and young Bradley looks like a real good prospect.

Too many soft errors, knock on at ptb should not happen.

Goal line D against Newcastle was good, today it was very poor, clearly this game will not define our season and I hope it can be used in a positive way to get the team fired up for the more important challenges to come.

mcgoff seems out of his depth

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 05 May 2019, 05:17:37 pm
Macgoff is shocking does nothing and we can't carry anyone at the min

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 05 May 2019, 05:25:08 pm
thought we were playing with pride now and for the badge feel sorry for the travelling fans.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 05 May 2019, 06:45:09 pm
Work prevented me from making it and looking at the score maybe just as well.

We’re  top but I fear this is a false position. We’ll do ok at home but away against the more established sides I think we’ll struggle as was the case today. We have the players  but it’s  boring one man rugby. Charlo needs to change the style and Chuck the ball about a bit more.

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 05 May 2019, 09:46:03 pm
As I posted previously not bothered about today's result, league is priority. Sounds like We need a bit of grunt up front- a new Fatscor Soss needed or we care going nowhere.