HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

no rewards

Guest · 18 · 1228

newton

on: 12 Jul 2007, 09:24:57 pm
once again matty has another good game on sunday and once again his put back on the bench.next year with a smith not being resinged and matty unhappy and wanting to go we will be left with just sicey.rotherham just cant keep anybody happy not the u21 and deffo not seeds who he has left out of the final on sunday and lastly not the  captian himself lester.just hope crack is right and we get a new coach before he distroys everything we have achived in the last few years

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:19:38 pm
i would have left matty at 13, but leroy is just as good there,

if he has made seeds 18th man then at least he is not shying away from tough decsion...i dont agree with it i would have seeds in the center and rob jacko on the bench for 2nd row cover

one thing for sure i think sunday will be the turning point in our season what ever the result
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:22:35 pm
agree totally we need to kick off our season starting ova sunday if we can win widnes we will have a phscologic edge over them for the rest of the year but i got a very good feeling about sunday

newton

Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:37:15 pm
god willing if we win that might make the board keep hold of rotherham for one more season ahhhhhh seeds is deffo not playing on sunday never has the club being so unsettled with players threating to leave( sice bamber fordy matty, lester gone ,seeds will be next and the lad from kells farmer ,lebbon sick as a parrot oh and bens throwing him a carrot named in the sqad and never gonna have a chance to play )whens the board gonna realise we are scarifying the team for one mans ego

popularsider

Reply #4 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:41:46 pm
if we get well beaten on sunday i think rotherham will go, and we should get karl harrison or if widnes dont go up steve mack.

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #5 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:59:41 pm
  Last season Tony Benson won it with Leigh but never kept his job. Whatever happens the decision needs to be sooner rather than later.  :-\
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 12 Jul 2007, 11:10:05 pm
few days before a final and we are taking the chance to take pops at the coach. ha. he aint dun owt wrong has to pick r jacko over seeds as r jacko will be needed next year wen seeds aint here.

popularsider

Reply #7 on: 12 Jul 2007, 11:11:26 pm
well he has done something wrong made half the squad unhappy ok steve mack made 1 or 2 unhappy but not as many as dr has

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 13 Jul 2007, 08:29:12 am
You can vnot blame DR for Lester Seeds Lebbon Ford Sice etc being unhappy.  he can only pick 17 for gods sake which means there are always going to be diappointed players.  What if we sign a decent prop and SR to strenghthen the team.  Does that mean DR is at fault again.  Players get left out of teams at every club at every level the coach can't control how individual player react.

Thank christ we only had 18 to chose from some clubs have 23 which means 6 unhappy players.  I just don't think some of the posters on here don't have a clue.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 13 Jul 2007, 11:50:30 am
You can vnot blame DR for Lester Seeds Lebbon Ford Sice etc being unhappy.  he can only pick 17 for gods sake which means there are always going to be diappointed players.  What if we sign a decent prop and SR to strenghthen the team.  Does that mean DR is at fault again.  Players get left out of teams at every club at every level the coach can't control how individual player react.

Thank christ we only had 18 to chose from some clubs have 23 which means 6 unhappy players.  I just don't think some of the posters on here don't have a clue.

hear hear marra. well said. i for 1 am feed up of DR getting stick. there are 2 teams above us in the league and they are full time n packed with super league players. we are based miles from anywhere and we have a team made of mainly locals n few that travel in. we cant recruit as easy as other clubs and DR still has a squad that he has to let people down due to having to many players. i for 1 am 100% behind him and he is being used as a scape goat for when our team play poor. if someone misses a tackle then people seem to blame DR for picking them rather than the player for leting he and us down

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 13 Jul 2007, 12:49:38 pm
  I just don't think some of the posters on here don't have a clue.

so............... you DON'T think some of the posters on here DON'T have a clue, so therefore you must think THEY DO have a clue!? ;D ;D

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #11 on: 13 Jul 2007, 12:57:11 pm

so............... you DON'T think some of the posters on here DON'T have a clue, so therefore you must think THEY DO have a clue!? ;D ;D

They do though don't they though  ;D

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 13 Jul 2007, 12:59:51 pm

They do though don't they though  ;D

hey hey hey! cccalm down cccalm down sof lar!! ;D ;D
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 13 Jul 2007, 01:42:23 pm

hear hear marra. well said. i for 1 am feed up of DR getting stick. there are 2 teams above us in the league and they are full time n packed with super league players. we are based miles from anywhere and we have a team made of mainly locals n few that travel in. we cant recruit as easy as other clubs and DR still has a squad that he has to let people down due to having to many players. i for 1 am 100% behind him and he is being used as a scape goat for when our team play poor. if someone misses a tackle then people seem to blame DR for picking them rather than the player for leting he and us down

totally agree there he can only pick 17 from however many players we have its hes job to pick the team the players that arent getting picked should just think "im not getting picked so im gonna train as hard as i can an when i get an opportunity to play ill show what i can do" seeds shouldnt be in the team just because he is david seeds and he has been here a long time
haven till i die

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 13 Jul 2007, 01:54:28 pm

seeds shouldnt be in the team just because he is david seeds and he has been here a long time

you're dead right marra.................

"seeds SHOULDNT be in the team just because he is david seeds and he has been here a long time",..........................

seeds should be in the team because he is still the best, most experienced and talented centre we have

his defence is around 99-99.5% accurate, very rarely missing tackles, unlike rob"turn my back"jackson or derry"do you know who i am"eilbeck

seeds would be our best chance to keep nannayin or oki koki lover quiet!!
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2007, 01:59:51 pm by puppetmaster »
the reverand, big mac