HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

no rewards

Guest · 18 · 1223

newton

Reply #15 on: 13 Jul 2007, 01:59:07 pm
my point was everytime matty has a good game he gets put back on the bench. though leroy might have been there as cover for the props. well know now matty is p****d at being moved around every match when at the end of the day was signed as no9

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 13 Jul 2007, 03:35:11 pm
You can vnot blame DR for Lester Seeds Lebbon Ford Sice etc being unhappy.  he can only pick 17 for gods sake which means there are always going to be diappointed players.  What if we sign a decent prop and SR to strenghthen the team.  Does that mean DR is at fault again.  Players get left out of teams at every club at every level the coach can't control how individual player react.

Thank christ we only had 18 to chose from some clubs have 23 which means 6 unhappy players.  I just don't think some of the posters on here don't have a clue.

hear hear marra. well said. i for 1 am feed up of DR getting stick. there are 2 teams above us in the league and they are full time n packed with super league players. we are based miles from anywhere and we have a team made of mainly locals n few that travel in. we cant recruit as easy as other clubs and DR still has a squad that he has to let people down due to having to many players. i for 1 am 100% behind him and he is being used as a scape goat for when our team play poor. if someone misses a tackle then people seem to blame DR for picking them rather than the player for leting he and us down

seeds shouldnt be in the team just because he is david seeds and he has been here a long time

you're dead right marra.................

"seeds SHOULDNT be in the team just because he is david seeds and he has been here a long time",..........................

seeds should be in the team because he is still the best, most experienced and talented centre we have

his defence is around 99-99.5% accurate, very rarely missing tackles, unlike rob"turn my back"jackson or derry"do you know who i am"eilbeck

seeds would be our best chance to keep nannayin or oki koki lover quiet!!

i agree with you mate seeds is our best centre but its DR's job to pick the team so we will see if he has done the right thing or if hes made a massive mistake but if the rumours of seeds saying he wasnt going to turn up if he was on the bench and walking off from training when he wasnt picked are true then he needs to sort himself out
haven till i die

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 13 Jul 2007, 04:19:23 pm
Whats all this Rob 'turn my back' jackson and derry insults? 

We all can disagree on team selection but shouldn't we be supporting whoever puts on the haven jersey?  What do you think your achieving by slating players who will defo play in the final on sunday!?