HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Carter Loan Extended

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 13 May 2019, 06:00:00 pm
Whitehaven RL are delighted to announce the extending of the loan of Jake Carter from our Championship neighbours Barrow Raiders.

Jake has impressed since coming in on loan last month which saw him make his debut off the bench in the Good Friday derby victory versus Workington Town in which he scored a drop goal.

The club have extended his loan period until 30th June which will see him available for the club’s next six Betfred League 1 fixtures starting with our trip to Wrexham to take on North Wales Crusaders this Sunday.
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 13 May 2019, 06:02:35 pm
Not the news I was expecting ihave to say but welcome back onboard Jake

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 13 May 2019, 06:44:28 pm
Bit disappointed actually. I too was expecting  to hear of another signing but great Jake is with us a bit longer

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 13 May 2019, 06:57:25 pm
Great young lad , and much needed halfback option he’s showed a great kicking game and moves the team around
And don’t be too surprised if another is announced this week 😉🤫

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 13 May 2019, 07:03:02 pm
Yea have to say was a bit deflated with the news not so much with the young kid I was just expecting fozzie but as people say still time this week 😉 but back to the kid keep pushing on marra been outstanding so far done nothing wrong and everything right and asked