🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 25 May 2019, 08:01:08 pm
From Anfield well done boys great win

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 25 May 2019, 08:09:29 pm
First half couldn't do anything right or keep hold of the ball 2nd half blew em away well done boys

Offline Keno89

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 25 May 2019, 08:22:54 pm
Quality... Foz and Dion off the bench was inspired!
Great performance!

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 25 May 2019, 08:37:27 pm
Currently on hols, so couldn't make the game. Sounds like we got our act together second half. Well done lads. Special well done to Fozzie on his return with a try and MotM. See you at The Rec for the Coventry game.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 25 May 2019, 09:01:24 pm
Diabolical first half. Missing 2 kicks to touch just about summed it up. Couldn’t hold the ball. Thank god for Dions try right on halftime. Quite impressed by Skolars.

Don’t know what was said at halftime but it worked. We were a completely different side in the 2nd. Great to see Fozzy back. Deserved his try and played well but I thought Shacks was MOTM. Always takes some putting down.

Well done Haven. Keep it up 😊😊

Offline sam19

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 25 May 2019, 10:06:50 pm
Great win made them look decent first half blew them away second half.
We really need someone who can kick to touch 3 penalties never made touch might as well took the tap.

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 25 May 2019, 10:10:57 pm
Currently on hols, so couldn't make the game. Sounds like we got our act together second half. Well done lads. Special well done to Fozzie on his return with a try and MotM. See you at The Rec for the Coventry game.
[/ote]thought Dion deserved MOM before fozzy but hey ho a wins a win.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 25 May 2019, 10:12:11 pm
I think there trying to get too much distance on the kicks. Even if they just make 10m its better than nothing. Last kick we got lucky their winger put his foot in touch as he caught the ball

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 26 May 2019, 09:20:25 am
Good news to wake up to no internet connection at sea nearly half way thro the season and a gap at the top Oldham gave keighley a good tonking I see they're gonna be the team to watch

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 26 May 2019, 10:07:31 am
Think we will beat Oldham at home if we do that and keep the distance we should be ok we are in the position you and everyone wants to be in its up to us to stay there we just need to beat some of the other big sides away but if we can go to town and win like we did we can beat anyone home or away in this league we shouldnt fear anyone but we have to play for 80 mins not 40 like yesterday esp away from home

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 27 May 2019, 11:25:59 am
First half 4/10.

Second half much better but still room for improvement, in particular our short kicking game is poor and our “downtown” kicks are usually caught on the full, need to find the grass. I would have thought the Burns has the greatest length on his kicks so I cannot see the logic of using Taylor for our GLDO. Also we need to communicate more in backfield, case in point was when Bulman palmed the ball dead  when he has plenty of time to take the ball and run it out. We stuck well to the game plan and it is significant rat all 5 of our tries-were scored in  the middlechannel, we will be more effective when Kelly  is available to spell Shaxkley, Coward and Forster. I would have given MOM to Aiye and I thought Newton had his best game this season. Still think Burns is a better choice at fullback and rhis would accommodate Thompson on the wing with Taylor in the centre and Holliday as a bench impact player. Team spirit was good.

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 28 May 2019, 01:47:25 pm
The game is now on the Skolars You Tube channel at:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph98SZkLbxY