• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 09 Jun 2019, 02:52:59 pm
Your predictions.......
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2019, 05:05:11 pm
Be a very hard game need to be at it from min 1 and not lay off confident we can get a result but think this could be the hardest away game of the year in my eyes very good side is thunder at home

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 09 Jun 2019, 05:43:13 pm
Didn't get to the game today but got a couple of match reports from mates. Look liked we were asleep again 1st. half and only woke up after half time. Bears were fast on play the ball which will catch us out with a better team like Newcastle. Need to be up for it from the start, if not a (hopefully not too heavy a) defeat.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 09 Jun 2019, 06:06:56 pm
I think we lose this game. As much as i would love us to win i just think we will struggle
Up The Haven

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 09 Jun 2019, 07:48:16 pm
No doubt a tough game on their pitch which they play very well but we’re due a 80 minute performance and I think Charlo, Jonty & Macca will be drilling them hard this week
Haven win by 8 🤞

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 09 Jun 2019, 07:54:33 pm
I think this game will show us fans whether the club and team want promotion or are quite happy to plod along in this basement league. I HOPE it's  the former.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #6 on: 09 Jun 2019, 08:13:46 pm
I think this game will show us fans whether the club and team want promotion or are quite happy to plod along in this basement league. I HOPE it's  the former.

Wow
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 14 Jun 2019, 04:36:33 pm
IMO this is our hardest game left and we’ll give us some idea just how good we really are.

If we play like we did first half against Skolars and Bears they’ll only be one outcome. If however we produce a performance for 80 mins like the 2nd half in those games hopefully we should walk away with the points.

Mortgage would be on Thunder but heart says 30-22 to Haven

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 14 Jun 2019, 09:02:03 pm
Gary Charlton has this evening announced his 19 man squad for Sunday’s visit to Newcastle Thunder.

Jordan Burns and James Newton are still in contention to make the 100th and 150th appearance for the club after missing out last week vs Coventry Bears.

Jessie Joe Parker returns to the squad after missing out last week with the knee injury sustained vs North Wales Crusaders.

Gary Charlton’s 19 man squad vs Newcastle Thunder.

1 Sam Forrester
2 Jordan Burns
3 Chris Taylor
4 Jessie Joe Parker
5 Dave Thompson
6 Dion Aiye
7 Callum Phillips
8 Marc Shackley
9 James Newton
10 Kris Coward
11 Brett Phillips
12 Jake Moore
13 Tom Wilkinson
15 Connor Holliday
18 Jordan Thomson
23 Jason Mossop
24 Ethan Kelly
25 Kurt Maudling
26 Carl Forster
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 15 Jun 2019, 01:17:31 pm
Surprised to see Bulman missing out unless this is part of a planned rotation of our backs, I think he is our fastest winger and Newcastle are a fast team on a big pitch.

Maudling and Thompson (forward) to miss out for me, hope holiday has fixed his kicking boots!

Huntley’s home defeat against Doncaster a good result for us, I think 5 losses might be enough to take the top spot.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 15 Jun 2019, 01:38:27 pm
Surprised to see Bulman missing out unless this is part of a planned rotation of our backs, I think he is our fastest winger and Newcastle are a fast team on a big pitch.

Maudling and Thompson (forward) to miss out for me, hope holiday has fixed his kicking boots!

Huntley’s home defeat against Doncaster a good result for us, I think 5 losses might be enough to take the top spot.

Bulman and Dowsett miss out due to injury.

HW

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 15 Jun 2019, 08:44:55 pm

Bulman and Dowsett miss out due to injury.

HW
Both players will be massively missed especially Dowsett class player reads the game well.

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 16 Jun 2019, 10:44:23 am

Maudling and kelly to miss out
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA