• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2019, 05:40:34 pm
plenty of cash this month for end of season team session  :D :D :D

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 13 Jun 2019, 07:15:18 pm
Well done to the winners you have got to be in it to win it
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 15 Jun 2019, 07:45:50 pm
I wouldn't normally respond to this but I have been sent some screen shots today of what our friends up the road are saying abut this draw. It is unbelievable. They really need to get out more, there are more conspiracies than there was with JFK. Yes I won, yes I volunteer at the club, yes I pay my money every month and have done since it started. However according to our neighbours all those that won this month have no right to win and the club are fiddling the draw. Some very small minded people about.

Des

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 15 Jun 2019, 08:44:37 pm
I wouldn't normally respond to this but I have been sent some screen shots today of what our friends up the road are saying abut this draw. It is unbelievable. They really need to get out more, there are more conspiracies than there was with JFK. Yes I won, yes I volunteer at the club, yes I pay my money every month and have done since it started. However according to our neighbours all those that won this month have no right to win and the club are fiddling the draw. Some very small minded people about.

Des

They have nothing more to worry about des this draw is number generated. There is some really deluded people up there maybe they should of gone on the walk with the other 12 than worry about the mighty Haven.
born and bred haven.

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 15 Jun 2019, 09:01:43 pm

Des

They have nothing more to worry about des this draw is number generated. There is some really deluded people up there maybe they should of gone on the walk with the other 12 than worry about the mighty Haven.

I think there was a few more than 12 marra. Pretty good turnout I would say

https://www.timesandstar.co.uk/news/17708918.hundreds-march-to-back-workington-sports-stadium/

Offline Biffer

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 15 Jun 2019, 11:03:56 pm

Des

🎣🎣  They got ya Des.
Believe what you know not what you read.