HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Doncaster v Haven 14.7.19 - Match Reaction

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 14 Jul 2019, 05:23:33 pm
It's in our hands now surley but we can't get complacent if we can win away at hunslet in 2 week I believe the town game at home we will have near 2k down
Acc to the fixture list from League Express (pre-season) Haven are away to Hunslet next Sunday!
If Jordan gets a 1 match ban hope they use it for that fixture as we are home to the Jam the following week.
Well done Haven.
El Tel.
Think we defo have a bye next week pal

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #16 on: 14 Jul 2019, 05:29:25 pm
It's in our hands now surley but we can't get complacent if we can win away at hunslet in 2 week I believe the town game at home we will have near 2k down
Acc to the fixture list from League Express (pre-season) Haven are away to Hunslet next Sunday!
If Jordan gets a 1 match ban hope they use it for that fixture as we are home to the Jam the following week.
Well done Haven.
El Tel.

Terry.......   
http://www.havenfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=16963.msg230827#msg230827
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 14 Jul 2019, 05:33:35 pm
Brilliant result. Well done lads . Came back well from 12 down.  Pity Jordan getting sent off. Hopefully the RFL  will be lenient.

This puts us in a great position. Hunslet away is our toughest game. town at home won’t be easy and we should beat Raiders and Coventry.  Newcastle I think are our main threat

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 14 Jul 2019, 07:56:40 pm
Just back from the game what a superb team performance. The lads really gave 100% wasn't to confident before ko with the players we had missing but after 20mins there was only 1 team going to win it.

Not Newton's biggest fan but he was my M. O. M today best game since he came back.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 18 Jul 2019, 05:05:48 pm
Is it a two game ban for a send off. What a win that's best of the year for me surley we have this now

Good news for Jordan Burns and the rest of the club, as it’s confirmed that Jordan will not be banned following his red card last week against Doncaster

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 18 Jul 2019, 05:28:08 pm
Is it a two game ban for a send off. What a win that's best of the year for me surley we have this now

Good news for Jordan Burns and the rest of the club, as it’s confirmed that Jordan will not be banned following his red card last week against Doncaster

Jordan Burns (Whitehaven) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Matthew Beharrell (Doncaster) – Grade A Foul and Abusive Language – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #21 on: 18 Jul 2019, 08:13:53 pm

Jordan Burns (Whitehaven) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Matthew Beharrell (Doncaster) – Grade A Foul and Abusive Language – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Great news
born and bred haven.