HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

bus to coventry

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 02 Aug 2019, 03:45:05 pm
on saturday 7th september i will be taking busses to coventry for hopefully our last game of the season. i expect a large amount of fans going to this game if the next 3 rsults go our way. i will be booking before our game v west wales at home our last league home game. if you want to come with us message me or see me at the town game sunday or west wales games. we will be leaving from 5am to get to ellis groung rugby for a 2pm kick off.

cheers shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 09 Aug 2019, 03:55:00 pm
im going to contact brownriggs on monday for availability it could be looking like a few busses heading to coventry, i may also take the reays 85 seater depending what brownriggs offer me. message if you want a seat
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2019, 03:48:56 pm
i have this morning booked the reays 87 seater double becker to coventry, because of the distance we cant afford any dropping out payment upfront is needed £30 each. the second bus to keighley has been hard work with add ons and drop outs. the coventry 87 seater will be the only bus im taking with saturdays being hard to get busses on. this bus will be leaving spoons at 5am and reays dont want to many pick ups.

the pick ups will be
rutland 4.40am
richmond pub
mirehouse shops
greenbank
kells
spoons 5am
distington
penrith 6am

thanks shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2019, 07:36:33 am
I have seats available for Coventry but only a few left I have the double decker coach reays have offered me another if needed message me or see me at the west Wales game. One more big push
born and bred haven.

Offline haven massive

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 19 Aug 2019, 08:42:36 am
Sent you a PM haven94 just checking you got it?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 19 Aug 2019, 11:03:43 am
I'm going to need this second bus the 87 seater is already full we can't afford any to drop out its expensive these busses with 2 drivers. We will need money at the west Wales game to pay for the bus before travelling
Many thanks for your awesome support
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 19 Aug 2019, 01:37:13 pm
I already have 100 names for Coventry so some will be on the 34 seater with toilet or I can get a 53 seater with toilet payment will be needed before travelling see me at the west Wales game or if you can beforehand

Cheers
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 20 Aug 2019, 11:47:16 pm
I'm getting messages from people I don't even know wanting to come to Coventry its going to be an excellent away trip with loads of fans with us. Make sure you see me at the west Wales game to pay for your seat. I will be in the sponsors lounge and in the bar later. If you want a seat message me ASAP or see me there.
The fans been awesome 2 to go
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 23 Aug 2019, 05:38:59 pm
Going to be a lot going a volunteer would be nice to help with a bus I will be looking after the 87 seater I'm close to a 3rd bus by numbers but it's payment before travelling no payment next week v West Wales unfortunately no travel. Busses need payment next Monday
Cheers Shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 26 Aug 2019, 01:18:20 pm
I have availability for bus 2 if you are interested this is a reays bus also with toilet message me ASAP a massive game for the club these players appreciate your support and you help us get over the line.
2 to go
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 27 Aug 2019, 02:54:03 pm
Both of these busses are now confirmed and deposits paid to reays 87 seater double decker and 53 seater balance to be paid for Monday can you please pay me on Sunday to confirm you are coming.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven massive

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 27 Aug 2019, 02:59:28 pm
How nuch us ut Shaun? Will see you Sunday

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #12 on: 28 Aug 2019, 06:09:35 pm
Just a reminder to all those wanting to travel to Coventry on the supporters buses that all money needs paying to Shaun or myself by end of play Sunday. The cost is a bargain at £30.

We will both be in the sponsors lounge thanks to the generosity of Ricky and Jeff to catch us.

There is still some seats available (not a lot mind) so you can still decide to travel. Although I would expect these to be snapped up soon.

Always a great day out with us and can you imagine not being there if/when we win the league

Cheers

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 30 Aug 2019, 02:06:05 pm
dont forget to book your seat for this I WAS THERE GAME, SEE ME SUNDAY.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #14 on: 02 Sep 2019, 05:51:04 pm
Both of these busses are now paid for in full
Pick up for both busses are
Richmond 4.40am
Rutland
Mirehouse shops
Greenbank
Kells break top
Wilkinson
Spoons at 5am
Parton corner
Distington
See you all Saturday
Many thanks for all your support this season can I just thank Simon Taylor Grace Quinn Courtney McCrickard also for helping me this season and Nathan Lowrey it goes sweet you people helping me you are a credit to the club.
One big push
Come on haven
born and bred haven.