£50 C Wood 82
£50 Phil Barwise 172
£50 T Messenger 58

Congratulations to all winners
« Last Edit: 07 Aug 2019, 01:09:52 pm by Haven Lottery Results »

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 07 Aug 2019, 06:34:34 pm
Wouldn't get too excited. I have a friend who was on last month's list of winners who hasn't been paid

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 07 Aug 2019, 06:39:39 pm
Wouldn't get too excited. I have a friend who was on last month's list of winners who hasn't been paid

Well why don't they contact the club all cheques have been sent
born and bred haven.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #3 on: 07 Aug 2019, 08:04:18 pm

I got mine within 3 days last time. Do the club have an up to date address? Phone number etc

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 07 Aug 2019, 08:16:17 pm

He tells me he's rang them twice

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 07 Aug 2019, 08:28:52 pm

I’ve tried to PM you but it blocked me. I’m in the office in the morning and will see if I can find out what’s happening if you like. Message me your friends details and I’ll get back to you.

Des

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 07 Aug 2019, 08:38:49 pm
I never have any problems with my cheques.
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 07 Aug 2019, 08:41:21 pm

01946328088 ask for Tracy or tom they will be able to tell you what date and address the cheques were sent. I deliver some myself when one of my members wins. All other cheques are sent the day after the draws.
born and bred haven.

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 07 Aug 2019, 08:47:09 pm

01946328088 ask for Tracy or tom they will be able to tell you what date and address the cheques were sent. I deliver some myself when one of my members wins. All other cheques are sent the day after the draws.

He told me he has spoken to Tom twice & still hasn't been paid

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 08 Aug 2019, 12:30:07 pm
s

Johnno

The cheque was sent out to your friend to the address held on file by the club. He contacted Tom Todd to say he had not received it. Tom said they would check with the bank and asked your friend to ring him back in a few days. This he did on Tuesday and Tom told him the cheque would be reissued and posted out to him. He should have received that cheque, probably today. There is no other reason as to why he has not been paid. Obviously these things happen and are beyond the clubs control.

Des

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 08 Aug 2019, 02:26:23 pm
s

Johnno

The cheque was sent out to your friend to the address held on file by the club. He contacted Tom Todd to say he had not received it. Tom said they would check with the bank and asked your friend to ring him back in a few days. This he did on Tuesday and Tom told him the cheque would be reissued and posted out to him. He should have received that cheque, probably today. There is no other reason as to why he has not been paid. Obviously these things happen and are beyond the clubs control.

Des

Almost correct, except it was Tuesday LAST WEEK when he phoned. I know that's correct because I was with him when he did it. & was told the replacement cheque would be sent. Just spoke to him & he still hasn't received it

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 08 Aug 2019, 02:51:21 pm
s

Johnno

Des

Almost correct, except it was Tuesday LAST WEEK when he phoned. I know that's correct because I was with him when he did it. & was told the replacement cheque would be sent. Just spoke to him & he still hasn't received it

I said I would ask and I have. When you said he has rang twice you never mentioned about a cheque  not received and the club checking with the bank. Anyhow that is the situation and I would expect him to receive it shortly. Tom is on the market today and will probably be in the office tomorrow, suggest if you or your friend are not happy then you speak to him face to face.

Des

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 08 Aug 2019, 04:07:17 pm
Grateful that you checked.

He'll find it a bit difficult to speak to Tom face to face as he no longer lives in the area, and to be frank he shouldn't have to.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 08 Aug 2019, 05:03:00 pm

He'll find it a bit difficult to speak to Tom face to face as he no longer lives in the area, and to be frank he shouldn't have to.

Well Has he got the right address on record a phone call will sort it out no big drama.
born and bred haven.

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 08 Aug 2019, 05:53:28 pm

Probably the wrong expression to have used.  As I said Tom said the cheque had been sent out and I have no reason to doubt that. If that one does not turn up there is obviously a problem and I would suggest your friend rings the club beginning of next week if he hasn’t received it. Alternatively if you want to message me his number I’ll ring him at the beginning of the week. Hope that helps.

Des