HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

July Monthly draw

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 08 Aug 2019, 06:03:15 pm
Grateful that you checked.

He'll find it a bit difficult to speak to Tom face to face as he no longer lives in the area, and to be frank he shouldn't have to.

Probably the wrong expression to have used.  As I said Tom said the cheque had been sent out and I have no reason to doubt that. If that one does not turn up there is obviously a problem and I would suggest your friend rings the club beginning of next week if he hasn’t received it. Alternatively if you want to message me his number I’ll ring him at the beginning of the week. Hope that helps.

Des

Thanks for your help Des

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 08 Aug 2019, 06:05:46 pm
Grateful that you checked.

He'll find it a bit difficult to speak to Tom face to face as he no longer lives in the area, and to be frank he shouldn't have to.

Well Has he got the right address on record a phone call will sort it out no big drama.

Yes they've got the right address. As I told you previously he's already phoned twice, how many times do you suggest he should ring?

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 08 Aug 2019, 07:28:40 pm
I think this johnno is just trying to stir it up, and make a mountain out of a mole hill
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 08 Aug 2019, 07:42:15 pm
I think this johnno is just trying to stir it up, and make a mountain out of a mole hill

Not true mate. It's now over 5 weeks since the draw was made & the bloke hasn't  been paid (It's a substantial amount of money).  He was told the cheque was sent 17th July, OK it could have gone astray in the post & that's not the club's fault. He was then told a second cheque was being sent on 30th July & it hasn't arrived.  What do you suggest he does to get paid?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 08 Aug 2019, 08:09:27 pm

Not true mate. It's now over 5 weeks since the draw was made & the bloke hasn't  been paid (It's a substantial amount of money).  He was told the cheque was sent 17th July, OK it could have gone astray in the post & that's not the club's fault. He was then told a second cheque was being sent on 30th July & it hasn't arrived.  What do you suggest he does to get paid?

Well what is the address if 2 cheques hasn't arrived I would contact the post office seems a bit dodgy I would send it by registered post and get a signature
born and bred haven.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 09 Aug 2019, 01:22:20 pm
Thread has run it's course - contact the Club directly
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛