HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Coventry game stream

Offline Haven Lottery Results

• First Team Backup
on: 03 Sep 2019, 10:34:34 am
The club are thinking about streaming the Coventry game in the J J Bar on Saturday we understand there is a lot of fans going to the game but would like to know if there would be any interest in this has we need to know if its worth opening

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2019, 11:07:52 am
I would gladly come down and watch the Haven secure automatic promotion and be league winners 👍

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2019, 12:10:48 pm
Yea I would come down are opening the ground on Sunday to show the trophy to the fans

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 03 Sep 2019, 12:42:45 pm
If you do stream it would I be able to watch it via the internet here in Canada?

Offline Haven Lad

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 03 Sep 2019, 12:48:18 pm
I would love them to stream it im working Saturday until 12 so was unable to go, but that would be perfect t
Whitehaven 2010....Heres to the future.

Online bustling billy

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2019, 02:29:18 pm
Would have a run down with a couple of lads..

Offline xo-Lindsay-ox

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 03 Sep 2019, 03:06:08 pm
If you do stream it would I be able to watch it via the internet here in Canada?
Does the app not work in Canada? (Genuine question)

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 03 Sep 2019, 03:10:58 pm
I would definitely come down--maybe me and Dave F could do the commentary--no booing now!
El Tel.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 03 Sep 2019, 03:16:04 pm
Excuse my ignorance but how do I download the app, I have tried Google play store but I can't find the app, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Offline xo-Lindsay-ox

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 03 Sep 2019, 04:03:01 pm
Excuse my ignorance but how do I download the app, I have tried Google play store but I can't find the app, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try this link?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incrowdsports.rugby.rfl&hl=en_GB

Offline Love haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 03 Sep 2019, 04:57:07 pm
 I would Definitely come down

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #11 on: 03 Sep 2019, 08:27:49 pm
Game will be streamed in the bar and the bar/ground will be open to welcome the players back from the game.

This has been a fantastic season for the club, we have made strides on and off the pitch and we can only thank the fans for their support in this.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Haven Lottery Results

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 05 Sep 2019, 11:30:32 am
The bar will open at 12 o clock on Saturday to stream our last game of the season against Coventry  and hopefully win the league.