HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Lancaster

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
on: 08 Jul 2007, 06:23:11 pm
anybody know what's happening with him? was he just on a week trial?  expected him to play for 21's today but never.scored twice last week against cas in his 1st game one was a full lenghter i was told.supposed to be as quick as calvert.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 08 Jul 2007, 06:35:10 pm
he was unavailalbe today due to prior comitments. think he on a month trial. i wanted to see him play to mate but think there a game nxt saturday at home so hopeful see him then

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 08 Jul 2007, 06:38:11 pm
where would you play him ?

benson was awesome as was davies who is also a flying machine when he gets away and i thought foxy played well

i suppose they could play fox in his proper position of centre and drop daniel smith he has been very poor this season

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 08 Jul 2007, 06:51:48 pm
i think im rite in saying the 1st team take a squad of 20 to the final next week. if that is right then a couple of the under21s will go which them i think to make up the 20 so there should be a place in the team because id think bens would be included in the 20 as cover

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 08 Jul 2007, 07:19:54 pm
where would you play him ?

benson was awesome as was davies who is also a flying machine when he gets away and i thought foxy played well

i suppose they could play fox in his proper position of centre and drop daniel smith he has been very poor this season

i think smith is awful.keeps getting picked though....probably nothing to do with his dad.  :-X

popularsider

Reply #5 on: 08 Jul 2007, 07:22:07 pm
chris smith is the better of the brothers

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 08 Jul 2007, 07:22:32 pm
he was unavailalbe today due to prior comitments. think he on a month trial. i wanted to see him play to mate but think there a game nxt saturday at home so hopeful see him then

as off to blackers next sat so i won't be there.apparently there's a game on down there?

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 08 Jul 2007, 07:23:01 pm
chris smith is the better of the brothers

by far

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 08 Jul 2007, 07:29:52 pm
yep academy game next saturday 2:30 against keighley

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 11 Jul 2007, 03:04:17 pm
said about lancaster on here 12 months ago very good winger with calvert like pace .very good lal player hes a lancaster bomber.
« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2007, 08:16:28 pm by silver shadow »
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Havendiehard

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 11 Jul 2007, 11:47:24 pm
Paul Lancaster is what I would term as a utility back! He played for Haven RUFC as a winger or full back and was more effective at full back as he saw more of the ball. He is very fast, knows where the try line is and is mean in defence. Buck Armstrong pestered him to train with Town, but with him being a Haven lad he is now hoping to make a go at RL with his home town club. Get down to the Recre on Saturday, hopefully he will be in the side and see what you think!