HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

David Seeds leaves whitehaven ?

Guest · 34 · 2900

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 14 Jul 2007, 07:57:28 am
like has been said before you can only pick 17 and some one has to miss out ..it just happens that times and teams are changing and players who would once of been first on the team sheet are now giving way to younger players who will hopefully take the club on to its next 5/6 years of success...never an easy thing to do leave good players out, as for rumours its always from a friend of a friend of a player etc etc...team spirit seems fine all the lads taking the mick in pre match interviews and growing daft beards for the final they seem to be together as a team

as for seeds well he is playing u21 today (if the game is on) hardly the actions of someone who has taken his ball home...and im sure he will play a big part in what is left of the league season...so lets just put all this to bed and get on with cheering the boys on to a win at blackpool and kick start the push for the GF in October   
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 14 Jul 2007, 08:56:59 am
here here
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 14 Jul 2007, 10:11:37 am
Same here. I very much doubt he will do that sort of thing.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #33 on: 14 Jul 2007, 11:56:37 am
Here here