HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Paul Gallen

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 07 Oct 2019, 12:29:27 pm
Enjoy a night in the company of one of Australia top players from recent years, PAUL GALLEN.

This Thursday in the JJ McKeown bar at the Recreation Ground the Vice Presidents welcome Paul GALLEN. Th3 former Cronulla and New South Wales Captain with 32 Australian caps to his credit has now turned to boxing and is undefeated in nine fights.

The tough forward who can be controversial will talk about his career and answer your questions.

Tickets are £25 and there will also be a comedian.

All monies raised go to the Vice Presidents and will help YOUR club in the recruitment of players.

Contact Des Byrne on 07986663866 for information.

Des

Offline PK

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2019, 10:47:55 am
I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. He's on the radio over here in Sydney, he's also on a TV show every Monday night talking about league. He's a very articulate speaker, not afraid to put his point of view across. A great player for the mighty sharks, he'll be missed next season. Offer him a one year contract for next season.

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2019, 11:11:40 am
I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. He's on the radio over here in Sydney, he's also on a TV show every Monday night talking about league. He's a very articulate speaker, not afraid to put his point of view across. A great player for the mighty sharks, he'll be missed next season. Offer him a one year contract for next season.

He was excellent. A great speaker, very friendly who took time out to sign shirts, etc, and pose for photographs. Tried hard to get his signature but failed miserably 🤣

I’m sure everyone that came enjoyed him. Shame it was not a full house. He is at Leeds tonight and is £65 a ticket compared to our £25.

Des

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2019, 02:59:44 pm
Paul was a great speaker, very honest and down to earth fella. Was a really good evening
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2019, 07:06:03 pm

He was excellent. A great speaker, very friendly who took time out to sign shirts, etc, and pose for photographs. Tried hard to get his signature but failed miserably 🤣

I’m sure everyone that came enjoyed him. Shame it was not a full house. He is at Leeds tonight and is £65 a ticket compared to our £25.

Des

Probs because it was a Thursday night des with people at work the Friday morning marra

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #5 on: 11 Oct 2019, 07:53:25 pm
You don’t have to get hammered to enjoy a night with a great like that, infact probably better if you didn’t haha
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 11 Oct 2019, 08:32:18 pm
You don’t have to get hammered to enjoy a night with a great like that, infact probably better if you didn’t haha

Was a very good night
born and bred haven.