17 lowery

wat u fink

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2007, 06:09:59 pm
good team

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2007, 07:00:53 pm
i hate town,i would be delighted if you could tell me why you hate town.now i can tell you i hate haven but i don't,i might be gutted at the success your team have had for a long while now whilst mine languishes in the 2nd division.i do not hate haven for the success they have so far acheived,and will only get more ****ed off with them if they go even further, but i will not hate them.maybe you are a young man who really hates town because his dad doe's and just follows dad,or maybe you are of an age when you felt the same way i do with havens good streak and town having their good streak.this is not a scynical post ,just a post to try and understand your reason why you hate town.cheers marra..............

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2007, 07:41:17 pm
i hate town,i would be delighted if you could tell me why you hate town.now i can tell you i hate haven but i don't,i might be gutted at the success your team have had for a long while now whilst mine languishes in the 2nd division.i do not hate haven for the success they have so far acheived,and will only get more ****ed off with them if they go even further, but i will not hate them.maybe you are a young man who really hates town because his dad doe's and just follows dad,or maybe you are of an age when you felt the same way i do with havens good streak and town having their good streak.this is not a scynical post ,just a post to try and understand your reason why you hate town.cheers marra..............

because ur a bunch of jameaters  ;D ;D ;D

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2007, 08:39:26 pm
good reply  :-X

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2007, 12:39:08 pm
dont get into a slanging match eh a town fan will come on and say "no you lot are jam eaters" then you will say "no you are" etc etc
just stick to talking about rugby eh ;)
haven till i die

Offline haven13

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 27 Jul 2007, 05:03:48 pm
dont think shawy is playin

Offline fairweather

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 27 Jul 2007, 05:14:49 pm

Andy???

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 27 Jul 2007, 06:32:00 pm

Andy???

McC??
Sounds like his sort of thing. LOL :) :)

Offline haven13

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 27 Jul 2007, 08:09:29 pm
is the game on sat or sunday??? ???

popularsider

Reply #10 on: 27 Jul 2007, 09:30:37 pm
sunday, i heard the lads were struggling for a team because half of them were away on holidays?