HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Kris Coward

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 23 Nov 2019, 06:59:59 am
Whitehaven RL are delighted to announce the re-signing of veteran prop Kris Coward on a one year deal.

Hometown Coward first signed for the club back in 2018 after previously spending the entirety of his professional career with Workington Town.

Coward made 21 appearances with 20 of them starting last season scoring 2 tries.
Coward spoke saying “I’ve enjoyed my time at Whitehaven over the last couple is seasons. We did really well last season to do what we did and I think we’ll give it a good go in the Championship. A lot of the lads have Championship experience and we have some young lads that are more than capable of stepping up to it. It will be good to test ourselves against better opposition.”

Head coach Gary Charlton said “Kris has a very good season, gave us some good go forward and got himself really fit. To be fair he played most games and it’s great that he’s decided to go round again. He brings a lot of experience and enthusiasm to the team and his size in the middle helps put us on the front foot.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛