HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Jason Mossop Extends Contract

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 03 Dec 2019, 06:59:59 am
Whitehaven RL are thrilled to announce that experienced centre Jason Mossop has committed his future to the club by signing a 12 month contract extension.

Mossop was contracted until the end of 2020 but the extension will now see him wear Chocolate, Blue and Gold until the end of 2021. Jason first signed for the club for the 2018 season and he made 21 appearances in 2019 scoring 2 tries.

Speaking about signing back on for the 2020 season Mossop said “I’m happy to have signed a years extension. I feel good in myself, I feel fit and personally if it got to a point where I couldn’t give enough to the team I’d give it up there and then. I’m enjoying my rugby which makes it a lot easier and I’m enjoying my training. Hopefully we’ll have a good two years.

Head coach Gary Charlton spoke saying “Jason is one of the senior players in the squad, very experienced and great to have in the team and off the field. His experience is a great help in the dressing room with the younger members of the squad and he’s a player who always gives one hundred percent, trains hard and is great to have around.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛