• Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
on: 09 Oct 2006, 02:57:21 pm
Will he keep his job?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2006, 03:03:56 pm
No.
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline kez

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2006, 03:05:22 pm
i reckon they'll sack him and make terry o'conner or barry mcdermott their next coach

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 09 Oct 2006, 03:58:43 pm
To be honest would Mac want to stay at at club that treats people the way they do.  He got them to the final against the odds i reckon.  All season the so called fans have given him stick.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 09 Oct 2006, 06:56:33 pm
Problem  is  with  a  team  like  Widnes  is  they  expect  too  much.

They  came  down  last  season  and  expected  to  bounce  straight  back  up  but  it  never  happened.  The  likes  of  Nanyn  has  broke  all  records  but  still takes  stick  from  the fans.  Just  what  has  a  bloke  got  to  do  to  win  over  their  support.

My  view  is  they  don't  deserve  to  be  in  SL.  They  have  a  nice  ground  but  its  for  Everton  Reserves  and  not  them.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 09 Oct 2006, 07:07:48 pm
Well apparentley the fans want Mac out to be replaced by Shaun MCRea or DAVE ROTHERHAM. Dave wouldnt even look twice at the job he is happy here and raring to go for pre season training.

havenchamps2005

Reply #6 on: 09 Oct 2006, 07:18:39 pm
i would take steve back  ;D

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #7 on: 09 Oct 2006, 07:21:00 pm
i woudnt

Offline barney

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 09 Oct 2006, 07:23:43 pm

WHY ??

He left to spend more time with his family and because the travelling was too much so obviously those reasons still stand.

Offline DangerouS

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 09 Oct 2006, 07:31:46 pm
No way i would have him back .... With the budget he had this season and some of the players he had there is no way we want him back. He just cant seem to cut it at that level. I think rotherham has worked wonders with the players he has inheritted since he had no say in the pre season signings aswell, most where organised before he got here. He strengthened the squad through the year bringing in smith and leefa both awesome players.

Admittingly i had my doubts about Rotherham like a few ppl no doubt but i am 110% sure the BOD brought in the correct man for the job.

I want to see what signings we get before next season going to make for interesting view next year :D

Here is to a good season next year and Super League 2008 :D

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #10 on: 09 Oct 2006, 08:14:29 pm

WHY ??

He left to spend more time with his family and because the travelling was too much so obviously those reasons still stand.
Im with you Barney + theres nothing wrong with DR, first year hear and he's got us into the semi-finals

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #11 on: 10 Oct 2006, 05:09:00 pm
I think DR is the best man for the job, he must have brought some great tactics from St Helens they are not in the SL grand Final for nothing, good luck to Steve whatever happens to him but I for one am far pleased with the BOD's choice in DR.
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline grand final pride 2006

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 23 Oct 2006, 04:20:22 pm
semi final means JACK SH*T MATE ... dave has done ok we had talent here when he came ok we had injuries really bad at one point but for me dave has still got to better than steve mac by winning things and not just getting to semi finals ... yeah we have to get behind dave next season and i am sure we will win things if not it will be coach number 5 in less than 10 years  :o :o