HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

F**** ME WHERE IS MY TOPIC???

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #15 on: 16 Jul 2007, 04:40:50 pm
VIKKI IS NOT IN LOVE,,
GET OVER YA SELLS CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW PATHETIC YAZ ALL SOUND!
YEH I SED THERE WOULD BE NO HAVEN BUT IF IT WASNT FOR DR WOULD HAVEN OF GOT INTO THE FINAL?!!
stuzie5276 IM IN REALITY!
THEM LADS WERE ALL MORRE BOTHERD ABOUT THE P@@S UP IN BLACKPOOL *& NOT SO MCUH ABOUT THE GAME NOW IF THEY REALLY WANTED IT THEY WOULD OF PLAYED TO THERE BEST ABILITYS TO THERE FINAL WHISTLE BUT NO THEY GIVE UP!!!
GETTING LESTER IN AS COACH//COACHING ASSISTANT,,
HE GIVE UP ON HAVEN SO WHY WOULD IT BE FAR FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO COACH WHEN HE WALKED OUT ON HIS FELLOW TEAM MATES.

Vikki x

Sorry pet but thats complete garbage. He never gave up on Haven, Some ass gave up on him, As for the scalps he as taken, Who is worthy to hang up as a scalp out of them. Only scalp he as taken, Is Lester's. Sicey, and ours, the fans. He was left a great team by his predecessor, and slowly pulled it apart, and turned it into a joke. He is a complete and utter clown. and he wants to go before he is pushed and take his favorite puppets with him, Do you know who is best  puppet, sorry mate is, Clue he plays for Whitehaven?
THE CLUB GETS NOT ONE PENNY MORE FROM ME UNTILL HE AS GONE. I AM BOYCOTING THEM UNTILL THEN.
[/b]

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:30:39 pm
VIKKI IS NOT IN LOVE,,
GET OVER YA SELLS CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW PATHETIC YAZ ALL SOUND!
YEH I SED THERE WOULD BE NO HAVEN BUT IF IT WASNT FOR DR WOULD HAVEN OF GOT INTO THE FINAL?!!
stuzie5276 IM IN REALITY!
THEM LADS WERE ALL MORRE BOTHERD ABOUT THE P@@S UP IN BLACKPOOL *& NOT SO MCUH ABOUT THE GAME NOW IF THEY REALLY WANTED IT THEY WOULD OF PLAYED TO THERE BEST ABILITYS TO THERE FINAL WHISTLE BUT NO THEY GIVE UP!!!
GETTING LESTER IN AS COACH//COACHING ASSISTANT,,
HE GIVE UP ON HAVEN SO WHY WOULD IT BE FAR FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO COACH WHEN HE WALKED OUT ON HIS FELLOW TEAM MATES.

Vikki x

how can you say we wouldnt have gotten to final without DR i cant say we definatly would have but i think we would have had just as good of a chance
the players didnt play well but you obviously dont know much about rugby when you say "IF THEY REALLY WANTED IT THEY WOULD OF PLAYED TO THERE BEST ABILITYS" im quite sure the players didnt go and think oh we dont want to win here we will just embarras ourselves and the club we came up against a much better team who were quicker, fitter, stronger more organised and could handle the pressure better is it not the coaches job to make sure the players we have can compete with teams like widnes at a decent level?
and lester didnt give up on haven he said he retired because he didnt want to stand in the way of young players he also has a family so why should he risk getting seriously injured when he is only playing every couple of weeks and it is quite clear that he doesnt get on with DR

i was one person who was saying "rotherham hasnt done a bad job we are in the final and 3rd in the league" but now i look at it after yesterday embarrased in the final and still have to play widnes home and away cas at home and halifax away we will be lucky to get more than 3 points from those 4 games and fax and leigh have easier run ins then us so we could well end up 4th or even 5th if that isnt a step backwards from 2 grand finals and 3rd last year what is?
haven till i die

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:47:03 pm
WELL IF HE DIDNT WALK WHYY COULDNT HE JUST TRY *& PUT DIFFERENCES APART *& JUST STIK TOGETA AS A TEAM IT JUST A THING IN LIFE THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE YA DONT GET ALONG WITH,,
BUT YOU DONT SEE EVERYONE QUITING THERE JOBS DO YA!

Vikki x

popularsider

Reply #18 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:51:59 pm
so what about the 17 players who dont get on with rotherham that played yesterday and the u21s who dont get on with rotherham and the backroom staff who dont get on with rotherham and the fans who dont get on with rotherham and the injured players who dont get on with rotherham are you taking a hint hardly anybody at the club likes the guy

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:53:28 pm
WELL IF HE DIDNT WALK WHYY COULDNT HE JUST TRY *& PUT DIFFERENCES APART *& JUST STIK TOGETA AS A TEAM IT JUST A THING IN LIFE THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE YA DONT GET ALONG WITH,,

Vikki x

Vikki,
drop the attitude and get rid of the capital letters, it really is bad manners to shout on here!
cheers
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #20 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:59:30 pm
Also do yo know you can use spell check ::)

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:01:00 pm

Vikki x

i gave 3 reasons why i think lester quit why did you only pick that one
popular sider is right i have a mate who plays in the 21's and he has said that there arent many players who like rotherham
haven till i die

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:18:22 pm
Sorry Am Not Shouting A Just Like It In Capitals,,
Sorry,,
*& Sorry For Not Spelling Right!
*& I Aint Got A Attitude I Just Think You All Should Give Dave A Chance!

Vikki x

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:21:51 pm

dream on sooner he gone the better >:( >:( >:(
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:25:49 pm
See Its People Like Tattie Who obviously Have No Faith In Dave Now I Do,,
Yes Everyone Is In title To Your Own Opinion But Come On At The End Of The Day Dave Is The Coach,,
If You Were All To Give Him A Chance I Think It Would Be Only Fair To See What He Has To Give To The Club!

Vikki x

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:28:59 pm
See Its People Like Tattie Who obviously Have No Faith In Dave Now I Do,,
Yes Everyone Is In title To Your Own Opinion But Come On At The End Of The Day Dave Is The Coach,,
If You Were All To Give Him A Chance I Think It Would Be Only Fair To See What He Has To Give To The Club!

Vikki x

and do you think i'am the only one. think again >:( >:( >:( >:(
ALWAYS  HAVEN

popularsider

Reply #26 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:29:54 pm
i have no faith in rotherham, thanks dave but time to go

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:30:32 pm
No Way Are You The Only One I Just Said Its People Like You!
Sorry I Didn't Mean To Be Nasty Sorry x

Vikki x

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #28 on: 17 Jul 2007, 12:56:47 pm
we have given him a chance he had most of last season and this and wa=hat has he delivered a semi final in  th play offs (fair enough we nearly won) and the final of the NRC and we got slaughterd what did we finish last season 3rd or 4th? and we will be very lucky to finish 3rd this season or even 4th
haven till i die

popularsider

Reply #29 on: 17 Jul 2007, 01:58:08 pm
4th last season and probably 4th this season