HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Thunder v Haven 11.01.20 - Match Reaction

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 11 Jan 2020, 04:38:38 pm
Hey fellas!  That's our first run out of the new decade done and dusted.  Your thoughts/comments...........
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2020, 04:43:40 pm
Hey fellas!  That's our first run out of the new decade done and dusted.  Your thoughts/comments...........
Sounded like we  were well outplayed, Going to be another typical haven supporters season , full of not so many ups and plenty of lows. Still only  the first of many games so heads up and onward.

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2020, 05:01:18 pm
Sounded like we  were well outplayed, Going to be another typical haven supporters season , full of not so many ups and plenty of lows. Still only  the first of many games so heads up and onward.

Wow really?  You’ve based that on ONE friendly game in appalling conditions?  Wow, just wow 😮😤😡🤬

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 11 Jan 2020, 05:19:33 pm
Worrying to get beaten by that score against a side from a lower division.

I know it’s only a friendly but I feel we need a couple more quality players  to compete in a tough league . If we can get beat by this score what will it be like when we play Fax Leigh Widnes ext  :shake:

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 11 Jan 2020, 05:27:34 pm
We weren’t just beaten we were beaten by a half strength thunder side who wanted it more we were awful.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2020, 05:58:28 pm
We weren’t just beaten we were beaten by a half strength thunder side who wanted it more we were awful.

And how many haven players missing well done to thunder on the win but a good job haven fans turned up that stadium not suitable for a small team of fans
born and bred haven.

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 11 Jan 2020, 06:44:15 pm
Need a quality half back and potentially a FB if Burns isnt returning.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 11 Jan 2020, 07:08:24 pm

1 didn’t turn up, mossop,coward,Dixon & Carter.

And how many haven players missing well done to thunder on the win but a good job haven fans turned up that stadium not suitable for a small team of fans

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 12 Jan 2020, 09:54:00 pm
And that's the worrying  aspect - under strength team  from a division below and not only did we get beat, we got TONKED

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 13 Jan 2020, 12:48:10 am
We have been rubbish in pre season for years.  Will have no bearing at all once the league starts.

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 13 Jan 2020, 03:16:43 pm
Can someone remind me how we did in last pre-season. I know we lost to Town but can not recall the others, but last season did not turn out too bad...
Fartoo early to panic but I would like to think someone is having a little whisper in Jordan Burns' ear...

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 13 Jan 2020, 05:37:23 pm
Can someone remind me how we did in last pre-season. I know we lost to Town but can not recall the others, but last season did not turn out too bad...
Fartoo early to panic but I would like to think someone is having a little whisper in Jordan Burns' ear...

We got beat at barrow by about 20 points and hammered an under strenght Newcastle.