HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Rotherham to go?

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
on: 15 Jul 2007, 06:24:50 pm
Will Whitehaven let Rotherham's contract run out or give him the push now? Des was allegedly heard today in the toilets at half time replyng to the comment 'Rotherham out?' with 'definetly!'

Supposedly Broadbent also told Rotherham to F@?k OFF! when approached after the final whistle.

My view?

Let him, Bullsh&t, Smith et all walk the plank now. Even if it costs us money. The team today were berift of passion or heart. The hallmark of a team who dont want to play for their 'coach'.

Rotherham out!

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2007, 06:31:51 pm
I was not in the toilet .. thank God .... But G broadbent definatly turned away from |Rotherham when he approached him after the match and said.. You F++CK Ing P++CK.  It was quite surprising but told its own story the coach and the players are clearly disconencted,

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2007, 07:23:33 pm
Makes you wonder at end of match player and manager talks in the bar not all cracked up to be.

Offline hawkeye

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:30:21 pm
I'm sure in years to come we'll talk about Dave Rotherham in the same breath as Kevin Tamati. Can't think of any other coach in recent years who has had such a negative impact on the club.

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:34:47 pm
When I Was At The Match Today 3 Men Came Infornt Of Me *& Started Shouting "Rotheram Out" To Be Honest With Yaz All If It Wernt For Dave Haven Wouldnt Be Were They Were Today!
All The Haven Team *& Fans Find An Oppertunity Of All Away Games For 1 Big P**S Up Which Personally Its Not What Its All About!
What The Hell Would Be Do Wihout Dave We Would Have No Coach At All *& If The Team *& Fans Were To Give Him A Chance He Will Take Us Far!

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:38:22 pm
Second post haven haven ..are you his mum?

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:45:37 pm
Ooo My God,,No Am Not Related In Any Way Am Just A Person Who No's Her Opininon Get Over It,,
The Players Are To Blame Not Davee!

Vikki x

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:46:38 pm
You could always sign up Ged Stokes!!!   He was summarising with Mr Cox today and John was telling everyone that he (Stokes) was the expert!!!!    
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:55:34 pm
We Dont Need A New Coach Weve Got Rotheram Get Over It,,
If It Wernt For Him Haven Wouldnt Be Were There At Today!

Vikki x

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:02:57 pm

Vikki x

And where are we today, on the back of a 50 point drubbing with more to follow in the next month with trips to Widnes and Halifax, plus home games against Cas and Widnes. Can you really see us winning any of them on this seasons form. For the notebook, the only game this season we have played 80 minutes was against Catalan, and that was the game we had least chance of winning.

Cullen took this club forward, Steve Mc moved us on again, but with DR we have plateaud, or maybe even gone backwards.

I think we are just going to accept all we can ever be, is the BEST PART TIME team in NL1, because we are well behind Cas and Widnes.

TW
« Last Edit: 15 Jul 2007, 10:05:27 pm by HavenWarrior »

Offline picasso kid

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:07:14 pm

Vikki x

And where are we today, on the back of a 50 point drubbing with more to follow in the next month with trips to Widnes and Halifax, plus home games against Cas and Widnes. Can you really see us winning any of them on this seasons form. For the notebook, the only game this season we have played 80 minutes was against Catalan, and that was the game we had least chance of winning.

Cullen took this club forward, Steve Mc moved us on again, but with DR we have plateaud, or maybe even gone backwards.

I think we are just going to accept all we can ever be, is the BEST PART TIME team in NL1, because we are well behind Cas and Widnes.

TW

that sums my feelings up 100% !  spot on
PK

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:17:56 pm

Absolutely spot on. We haven't got the same kind of structure at the club as these two clubs, we haven't got the same finances and we certainly can't attract the high quality of players that they can (Koe Love, Noone, Guttenbiel, McGoldrick etc...).

We ARE the best part time NL1 team and I personally feel that this is as far as the road goes whilst we remain part time. I don't think we can sustain a full time side financially though so we are going to struggle to go forward from here. It's a bitter pill to swallow but its logical - a part time side in theory shouldn't be able to match a full time side. We may take them on the odd occasion, but more often than not the full time side comes out on top.

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:19:49 pm
So Flannerz should we expect to lose by 50 points in a fianl.  Are we that far behind?

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #13 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:22:11 pm
The RFL need to wake up and look at the great void between top 2 NL1 teams and the rest, expand to 14 promote the 2 full time sides and make NL1 more competetive for the part time teams

Offline CumbrianPip

• Academy Signing
Reply #14 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:26:24 pm
yawn