HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

DR sacked???

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #15 on: 16 Jul 2007, 01:53:44 am
Would you have a copy of the match spare mate!!!

Why would you want to torture yourself again by watching that?

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #16 on: 16 Jul 2007, 11:36:15 am
Its something to watch one night as there is nowt on the telly
Also we missed a bit of the match while we were there as we were having bottles thrown at us from the Widnes crowd.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 16 Jul 2007, 12:47:00 pm
Its something to watch one night as there is nowt on the telly
Also we missed a bit of the match while we were there as we were having bottles thrown at us from the Widnes crowd.

Rich you should have just stood up and gave them an angry glare, Im sure they'd have thought twice about throwing something at you. I knew I shouldn't have drove down, bad luck not having a drink before a big game, I'm the one to blame for everything  :D  ;). Hope the kids weren't to upset by the idiots.

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #18 on: 16 Jul 2007, 01:56:11 pm
kids were't too bad about it, can't say about the wife though!!!!

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:24:03 pm
One of the players (I can't disclose my sources) told my brother after the match that DR has been sacked. Can anyone confirm this?
Now you have tried to disrupt things why dont you go away.  IF you heard this from a player then that player needs to start telling the truth.  DR has NOT been sacked and will be at training as usual on tuesday.

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #20 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:35:33 pm
Well said Champ!!

Monte2carlo

Reply #21 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:38:53 pm
I thought you two would have been at the wake last nite LOL

Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:39:25 pm
They wont sack him,  if anything just wont renew his contract when its up.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #23 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:41:30 pm
One of the players (I can't disclose my sources) told my brother after the match that DR has been sacked. Can anyone confirm this?
Now you have tried to disrupt things why dont you go away.  IF you heard this from a player then that player needs to start telling the truth.  DR has NOT been sacked and will be at training as usual on tuesday.

[color=teal]But will the players be there?????[/color][/size]

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #24 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:41:52 pm
I thought you two would have been at the wake last nite LOL

Monte

Had to get up early for work and kiddies at school,so drowned our sorrows at home. Did many turn up then??

Monte2carlo

Reply #25 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:42:49 pm
So long as they are getting paid,

Yes they will be there

Monte

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #26 on: 16 Jul 2007, 08:44:16 pm

[color=teal]But will the players be there?????[/color][/size]

What are you trying to do exactly, turn the fans away and cause more upset in the changing room, well carry on I think your going the right way

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #27 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:26:34 pm
I have gone the right way, My feet have done the talking. Only thing I can say is your easily pleased. I wont be the one making them stay away, I am only one man and one voice, but lets just wait and see if Dave the glorious and his valiant squad can do it.
There is at best six players down there worth keeping, I am not saying they not all decent blokes the squad, They are you can have some good crack with them, and they are sound as a pound.
What I am saying they are not good enough to be playing in a haven shirt. No pride, No passion, No hunger. No bloody idea?

You and the rest of the sheep BAAAAAAAAA! carry on giving this clown your support, and come the end of next season we will be in the same situation as Town.

I have said it numerous times on here. MARK MY WORDS WE ARE IN FOR THIN TIMES. AND FOR ALL YOU SHEEP, HERE IT IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

Baaaaaa baaa baaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baa baaaaaaaaa ba baaa baa baaaaaaaaaa![/size]

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:33:18 pm
sheep crack maybe a bit harsh  ::) , but i'm with you 100%

it is breaking my heart knowing i wont see haven play again this season, unless he has gone!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Fourfoot

• Academy Signing
Reply #29 on: 17 Jul 2007, 12:50:42 pm
The amount of rumours and cr@p floating around on here, and I seem to be the only one copping any flack...
Okay, have it your way, I won't be keeping you informed with any of the craic I hear from the dressing room and you can all carry on speculating to your heart's content. All I wanted was a yes or no answer to the original post, it wasn't rocket science, and it certainly didn't warrant the patronising comments that followed.

The other team fans visiting this site must be loving this... team, coach, board and fans all at each other, and it shows on the pitch.
Haven- It's a way of life