Reply #30 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:26:13 pm
Well said CBG,

Best post on here for a while

Monte

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:32:30 pm
We Dont Need A New Coach Weve Got Rotheram Get Over It,,
If It Wernt For Him Haven Wouldnt Be Were There At Today!

Vikki x

And where are we today, on the back of a 50 point drubbing with more to follow in the next month with trips to Widnes and Halifax, plus home games against Cas and Widnes. Can you really see us winning any of them on this seasons form. For the notebook, the only game this season we have played 80 minutes was against Catalan, and that was the game we had least chance of winning.

Cullen took this club forward, Steve Mc moved us on again, but with DR we have plateaud, or maybe even gone backwards.

I think we are just going to accept all we can ever be, is the BEST PART TIME team in NL1, because we are well behind Cas and Widnes.

TW
Everyone goes on about Paul Cullen but what did he actually acheive.  We made the top six and got slaughtered at Featherstone.

Well I tell you what, lets just see at the next home game if the fans are happy, If they are  happy with Mr Wonderfull who can do no wrong in your eye's, they will be there, If like me they are well and truly pi??ed off with this CLOWN they won't.  You see everything with rose colored glasses on Champ. This guy inherited a great team and a great set of fans, and he is destroying both. Like I say we are going backwards to the days of the 500.  You say we can not get rid of him, well listen here marra, ultimately we pay the wages, if we do not like it and don't show up, he will be gone. You can bet your season ticket on that my friend. We are the power. Not the coach, Not the BOD. Us the single little supporter, each and every one of us. How many of us will they loose before they see sense I wonder ???

he inherited a team that had just lost

nanyn, summers, penny,tandy....wes wilson all from the GF team of 2005

add to this during his first season we lost

wilkes (wanted to go to wigan)

mckinney and chem called it a day..then the baynes saga

THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

Reply #32 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:42:54 pm
look who we gained

duffy - better than penny
maden - better than wes wilson
rob jackson
trindall
leafa
smith
fletcher
bannister (months loan)
dale (months loan)

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #33 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:07:41 pm

Vikki x

And where are we today, on the back of a 50 point drubbing with more to follow in the next month with trips to Widnes and Halifax, plus home games against Cas and Widnes. Can you really see us winning any of them on this seasons form. For the notebook, the only game this season we have played 80 minutes was against Catalan, and that was the game we had least chance of winning.

Cullen took this club forward, Steve Mc moved us on again, but with DR we have plateaud, or maybe even gone backwards.

I think we are just going to accept all we can ever be, is the BEST PART TIME team in NL1, because we are well behind Cas and Widnes.

TW
Everyone goes on about Paul Cullen but what did he actually acheive.  We made the top six and got slaughtered at Featherstone.

Well I tell you what, lets just see at the next home game if the fans are happy, If they are  happy with Mr Wonderfull who can do no wrong in your eye's, they will be there, If like me they are well and truly pi??ed off with this CLOWN they won't.  You see everything with rose colored glasses on Champ. This guy inherited a great team and a great set of fans, and he is destroying both. Like I say we are going backwards to the days of the 500.  You say we can not get rid of him, well listen here marra, ultimately we pay the wages, if we do not like it and don't show up, he will be gone. You can bet your season ticket on that my friend. We are the power. Not the coach, Not the BOD. Us the single little supporter, each and every one of us. How many of us will they loose before they see sense I wonder ???

[size=12pt]O.K BKM! You tell me where do we go from here?  How to we bounce back from this humiliation. Who is to blame, or what is to blame in your opinion. Why do you stand by this coach ? I have never seen so much discontent in the club since, Since I can not remember when. What did Broadbent say to him yesterday? So who are you behind. The Coach? The Team? The Supporters? or are everyone to blame for the sorry state we are in? If getting shot of that clown made the team happier, and the fans happier, is that not the best thing to do. Why are these players playing like a bag of s??e if there is not a problem?  Have you ever seen a unhappier team? Have you ever heard unhappier fans?
So the only thing I ask is who or what do you blame for this seasons performance. ALSO WHERE DO ALL THE RUMOURS COME FROM.
I could quote bucket fulls of things I know for definite that the clown of a coach says and as said, But if I open my gob he will know whom, not who I have heard things from. There is unrest amongst the players. and the better it's out in the open the better. for all of us, Club, Team, Fans
And thats only Fact!
[/size]

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:20:15 pm

Vikki x

TW

[size=12pt]O.K BKM! You tell me where do we go from here?  How to we bounce back from this humiliation. Who is to blame, or what is to blame in your opinion. Why do you stand by this coach ? I have never seen so much discontent in the club since, Since I can not remember when. What did Broadbent say to him yesterday? So who are you behind. The Coach? The Team? The Supporters? or are everyone to blame for the sorry state we are in? If getting shot of that clown made the team happier, and the fans happier, is that not the best thing to do. Why are these players playing like a bag of s??e if there is not a problem?  Have you ever seen a unhappier team? Have you ever heard unhappier fans?
So the only thing I ask is who or what do you blame for this seasons performance. ALSO WHERE DO ALL THE RUMOURS COME FROM.
I could quote bucket fulls of things I know for definite that the clown of a coach says and as said, But if I open my gob he will know whom, not who I have heard things from. There is unrest amongst the players. and the better it's out in the open the better. for all of us, Club, Team, Fans
And thats only Fact!
[/size]

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=1757.0

this thread explains who i think is to blame and also what i expect as a fan,what i dont expect is the players to play like they did yesterday cause a few have had thier nose pushed out

does every one get on with there boss at work ..i think not but does it mean you mess things up at work...no

they are paid well to play rugby and that what i expect them to do
THE MULLET IS BACK

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #35 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:56:04 pm
I think thats what we all want marra. but if your boss tells you to do something at work and it's wrong, Whose at fault.  You or the boss? If you naff it up because you were advised wrong, Who gets the boot? You? Him? or should you both be sacked?

Cut the rot out before it spreads to far I say, First sign of cancer you cut the bugger out. and take whats close around it to be sure  you get shot of all the infection. or it will wreak havoc in the end marra a few months down the line.
Everything looked to be rosy until your dead and dissected ?

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 16 Jul 2007, 11:43:07 pm
peopl arnt mad just at this weeks result its been all year iv been going down for 22 years and i got more enjoyment watching when paul cullan was getting the most out the players he had wich wernt that hot. The problem with dave rotheram is he keeps puting out the same team week in week out the players should be made to fight for places and in the ariva train most over coaches give the squad a run out  but not dave rotheram he put his full team out week in week out and evan in the friendlys. IF he dosnt drop some players this week then he needs to go

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 17 Jul 2007, 08:33:00 pm
cullen wasnt in charge at featherstone champ  ;) peter roe and peter smith

No he jumped ship before the game

popularsider

Reply #38 on: 17 Jul 2007, 10:29:53 pm
could you blame him champ? he turned this club from around and he did a fantastic job doing that.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #39 on: 18 Jul 2007, 01:49:33 pm
i dont know where i stand on the rotherham issue now before sunday i was thinking we are not in that bad of a position 3rd in the league and in a final, after sunday (sunday night monday tuesday) i was all for get rid of rotherham hes no good hasnt got a clue what he is doing etc but now im not sure i dont think getting rid of rotherham will magically change anything, under any coach i think we will keep playing poor as confidence is low some players and fans might not like rotherham but who is to say that the next coach we get that the players and us fans will like him? and if they and we dont do we get rid of him aswel? i think just give him to the end of the season if we end up 3rd and get to the semi finals of the play offs that plus a final appearance adds up to a pretty decent season for a team like haven, who are up against the likes of cas and widnes, doesnt it?
haven till i die

Offline daniluvsdis

• Academy Star
  • Danielle =)
Reply #40 on: 18 Jul 2007, 06:37:24 pm
When I Was At The Match Today 3 Men Came Infornt Of Me *& Started Shouting "Rotheram Out" To Be Honest With Yaz All If It Wernt For Dave Haven Wouldnt Be Were They Were Today!
All The Haven Team *& Fans Find An Oppertunity Of All Away Games For 1 Big P**S Up Which Personally Its Not What Its All About!
What The Hell Would Be Do Wihout Dave We Would Have No Coach At All *& If The Team *& Fans Were To Give Him A Chance He Will Take Us Far!

nope i dont agree!! dave has gt us no where its the passion of the team and fans!! even though we didnt play our best in the final
Rugby League isn't just a game, a sport.. It's a way of life <3