HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

new signings

Offline haven NUT

• Academy Signing
on: 18 Oct 2006, 06:34:51 pm
ive just heard now that ricky wright has signed a 2 year deal and mick nanyn will follow suit

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2006, 07:05:54 pm
hope so ;D
haven till i die

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2006, 07:32:58 pm
i got told ricky had signed a 12 month deal and mick should be arriving very soon

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 18 Oct 2006, 07:46:25 pm
Why sign Ricky Wright? We signed him in the midst of a massive injury crisis as a last resort. He didnt do anything in a poor Town side and nothing for us either. GET RID OF HIM WE CANT AFFORD TO HAVE DEAD WEIGHT.

Offline Haven Baz

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2006, 11:00:18 pm
Why sign Ricky Wright? We signed him in the midst of a massive injury crisis as a last resort. He didnt do anything in a poor Town side and nothing for us either. GET RID OF HIM WE CANT AFFORD TO HAVE DEAD WEIGHT.
Agree with you, has not impressed me at all this year.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #5 on: 19 Oct 2006, 05:59:56 am
he filled in a gap when we were suffering a lot of injuries,thats about it, now hes had surgery on his knee problem, and if he is picked for first team action,i for one will be expecting a bit more from mr wright,,saying that the lad does seem keen enough to want to play for us,lets wait and see..

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #6 on: 19 Oct 2006, 07:48:53 am
Got to agree that he didnt stand out for me but I would say he was crap, I think we need a few back up players in case we are left in the same situation as last year..its just a case of will he like being left out if no-one gets injured?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline haven NUT

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 19 Oct 2006, 08:36:34 am
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( refering to regdunnsflattop comments dont you think you should get behind the team and stop slaggin off players because beleive me if thats how you are your not really a true fan

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 19 Oct 2006, 10:19:33 am
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( refering to regdunnsflattop comments dont you think you should get behind the team and stop slaggin off players because beleive me if thats how you are your not really a true fan

got to disagree there mate, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and sometimes opinions aren't always positive about players or coaches or fans or whatever,
 it doesn't make him/her any less of a fan than anyone else, indeed perhaps it could be argued that it makes him/her more of a fan as he/she is showing his true feelings and passion for the club he/she loves and not hiding behind the ease of being a yesman!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 19 Oct 2006, 07:07:40 pm
Whats looking at the team throughrose tinted specs going to acheive. Unless everyone at Haven (including Rotherham and the board of directors) becomes a bit more ruthless the club is going nowhere. SL rugby will not be automatically handed to us on a plate when the new stand is (ever) built.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #10 on: 19 Oct 2006, 07:38:49 pm
when the new stand is (ever) built.

If it isn't built this time, I think the crowds will drop big style!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 19 Oct 2006, 08:06:25 pm
Yeah. They need to sign three players asap otherwise there won't be any to sign later on in view of what happened last season when we struggled to sign any to cover injured players!