HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

NRL Prediction League

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 07 Jun 2020, 04:59:24 pm
The Vice Presidents are starting an NRL Prediction League this coming Thursday for four weeks.
£10 entry for the four weeks, one point for each winner tipped.  At the end of the four weeks winner gets 50% of cash raised. The other 50% goes to the Vice Presidents. This will help us to help the club with player recruitment and retention once the time comes to play again.

Full details are on our Facebook page but if you are not on FB and are interested in joining please message me and I will give you full details.

Thanks for your continued support.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 08 Jun 2020, 10:16:03 am
The Vice Presidents are starting an NRL Prediction League this coming Thursday for four weeks.
£10 entry for the four weeks, one point for each winner tipped.  At the end of the four weeks winner gets 50% of cash raised. The other 50% goes to the Vice Presidents. This will help us to help the club with player recruitment and retention once the time comes to play again.

Full details are on our Facebook page but if you are not on FB and are interested in joining please message me and I will give you full details.

Des

First set of fixtures:

Manly v Brisbane Broncos
NZ Warriors v Nth Queensland Cowboys
Parramatta Eels v Penrith Panthers
Souths v Gold Coast Titans
Newcastle Knights v Melbourne Storm
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders
Canterbury Bulldogs v Sydney Roosters
St George Dragons v Cronulla Sharks

£10 entry, league runs 4 weeks 50/50 split winner/VPs

Predictions to be in by 9-0 am Thursday each week.
Message me your predictions. Money payable by bank transfer or at the office. I’ll let you have details.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2020, 11:51:51 am

Des

First set of fixtures:

Manly v Brisbane Broncos
NZ Warriors v Nth Queensland Cowboys
Parramatta Eels v Penrith Panthers
Souths v Gold Coast Titans
Newcastle Knights v Melbourne Storm
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders
Canterbury Bulldogs v Sydney Roosters
St George Dragons v Cronulla Sharks

£10 entry, league runs 4 weeks 50/50 split winner/VPs

Predictions to be in by 9-0 am Thursday each week.
Message me your predictions. Money payable by bank transfer or at the office. I’ll let you have details.

Des

First fixture tomorrow morning, get your predictions in today. Over £100 up for grabs. Don’t forget you can watch some of the games without a Sky Sports subscription. Some (not all) are shown on Sky Mix (121) and Freeview (407).

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 05 Jul 2020, 04:55:45 pm
Congratulations to Steven McCann and Ron Batty who won £70 each. We go again with next weekends round of fixtures.

If you would like to enter message me or send an e-mail to whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com

Thanks to all that entered.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 07 Jul 2020, 11:02:32 am
Congratulations to Steven McCann and Ron Batty who won £70 each. We go again with next weekends round of fixtures.

If you would like to enter message me or send an e-mail to whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com

Thanks to all that entered.

Des

Don’t forget we start again this weekend with another. Just pick the 8 winners each week for four weeks. Easy as that!. Only £10 to enter 50% to winners 50% to Vice Presidents to help the club. If you are interested and not on FB message me or e-mail whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks for your support.

Des