HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven Face Masks

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 16 Jun 2020, 04:04:06 pm
With face masks becoming compulsory on public transport from the 15th June and the requirement to wear them in more and more places the Vice Presidents have been looking to source one in Haven colours. Delighted to say we have found a firm that will make bespoke masks and we have come up with the below design. Masks cost £5 for adults and we have a limited number of kids at £3.50. The masks are washable, reusable and CE certified. If you would like to order please e-mail whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com or ring me on 07986663866. It takes 10-14 days from ordering and I am hoping to order in the morning.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2020, 12:38:27 pm
With face masks becoming compulsory on public transport from the 15th June and the requirement to wear them in more and more places the Vice Presidents have been looking to source one in Haven colours. Delighted to say we have found a firm that will make bespoke masks and we have come up with the below design. Masks cost £5 for adults and we have a limited number of kids at £3.50. The masks are washable, reusable and CE certified. If you would like to order please e-mail whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com or ring me on 07986663866. It takes 10-14 days from ordering and I am hoping to order in the morning.

Des

Thanks to everyone that’s bought one so far, we only have 19 left so get your orders in if you don’t want to miss out.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2020, 05:00:08 pm
Delighted to say that we have now sold all the face masks. Thanks to everyone that has ordered them.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 20 Jun 2020, 02:36:49 pm
Delighted to say that we have now sold all the face masks. Thanks to everyone that has ordered them.

Des

I’ve add a request this morning for some more masks. I’m going to contact the form on Monday to see if I can add more to the order. If you’ve missed out and would like one please e-mail me at whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com by Monday morning and I’ll see if I can get them.

Thanks again for your support.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 03 Jul 2020, 01:43:18 pm
I’ve had some requests for more face masks. I need to meet a minimum number before I can reorder. If you missed out first time round and would like one please e-mail whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com as soon as you can. Prices are Adults: £5 Children: £3.50

Thanks for your support.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 03 Jul 2020, 04:49:46 pm
Delighted to say minimum numbers reached and an order will be going in. If you would like one please message me, e-mail whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com or call me on 07986663866 before 12 noon on Monday 6th July. The order will be going in then.

Thanks for your tremendous support.

Des