HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Virtual Seat

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 17 Jun 2020, 03:16:21 pm
Fathers Day this Sunday 21st June and why not give your dad something different? If he’s a Haven fan then why not buy him a “seat in the stand”?
To raise funds to help the club we are doing something a little bit different.
We are looking to put the pictures of as many fans as we can on a seat in the Grandstand. The pictures will be on an A2 size foamex board (594mm x 420mm) with your picture of choice on it. It will have chocolate, blue and gold bands across the bottom together with the club crest and VP logo and be personalised with the persons name on the chocolate, blue and gold. (as in Charlo’s picture below).The boards will be laminated and if you want will be signed by a player of your choice.
They will not be for use when the season restarts as the Whitehaven News reported today, neither has the VPs just started to fundraise. As you know we have been doing that for years and you have very generously supported us in that.
The cost of the board will be £40 and will be yours to keep as a momento and memory of this season that came to such a sudden end. It also helps the club at a time when income is extremely limited.
If you would like one e-mail me on whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com with the best quality photograph you have that you want to use and the name of the person. If you would like a player to sign it the let me know who. I will send you a copy of what the board will look like for you.
If you want the board sent outside of West Cumbria then there will be some postage costs.

Des