HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Face Masks.

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 16 Jul 2020, 12:38:03 pm
If you ordered face masks in the order made on 6th July, they have now arrived and are in the office for you to pick up.

I have sent another order yesterday which will hopefully be here end of next week.

Thanks for your support.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2020, 11:46:19 am
The latest order has arrived and will be available for collection from the office on Thursday. I’ll also be posting out to those that requested it. Unfortunately there was a very small number of masks missing and I’ll contact those affected. I have another order due at the end of the week and there will be some spare adult ones in that. I’m putting another order in for kids masks so let me know if you want any as soon as possible. Adults are £5 and Kids £3.50.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 05 Aug 2020, 02:03:45 pm
The latest order has arrived and will be available for collection from the office on Thursday. I’ll also be posting out to those that requested it. Unfortunately there was a very small number of masks missing and I’ll contact those affected. I have another order due at the end of the week and there will be some spare adult ones in that. I’m putting another order in for kids masks so let me know if you want any as soon as possible. Adults are £5 and Kids £3.50.

Des

I have now received the other order so anyone that has ordered masks will be able to get them from the office. I have a number of spare adult masks at £5 each so get in touch if you want one. They are starting to go even though I only announced it in the last half hour. I will have more adult and kids ones in a couple of weeks. Would suggest if you want any kids ones you get in touch and order them.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 22 Sep 2020, 02:10:06 pm

Des

If you ordered Face Masks and have not collected them from the Office can you please do so or by Saturday 3rd October. Any NOT collected by then will be sold. I still have some kids masks at £3 for sale as well as Adult and Under 12’s snoods (£10 & £8).

If you are having trouble collecting please get in touch.

Des

I have now received the other order so anyone that has ordered masks will be able to get them from the office. I have a number of spare adult masks at £5 each so get in touch if you want one. They are starting to go even though I only announced it in the last half hour. I will have more adult and kids ones in a couple of weeks. Would suggest if you want any kids ones you get in touch and order them.

Des

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 22 Sep 2020, 03:58:38 pm

Des

If you ordered Face Masks and have not collected them from the Office can you please do so or by Saturday 3rd October. Any NOT collected by then will be sold. I still have some kids masks at £3 for sale as well as Adult and Under 12’s snoods (£10 & £8).

Des

Des

hello des, did colin barr contact you he was after some facemasks
born and bred haven.

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 22 Sep 2020, 04:53:49 pm

Des

Des

Des

hello des, did colin barr contact you he was after some facemasks

I think he asked in the office but didn’t get in touch with me.