HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Gary Broadbent

Boxer · 23 · 1986

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 24 Jul 2008, 11:34:24 pm
My reply to jammie doger is that I don't think Town would be making much of a contribution at all other than a small fan base. We couldn't consistently pull 4,000 to 5,000 per game without depending on some support from the highsiders who would not support a Whitehaven superleague side.

Disagree with that with most of the top teams they have a lot of travelling support so i would expect us to have a home attendance of 5 to 6 thousand it would only b against the lesser teams that it would be down (harlequins, catalans, celtic) but reckon we could still pull in over 3 thousand for them

Offline Shaunna

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 07 Aug 2008, 12:15:25 pm
Yeah we so dont want broadbent to leave cause he has played really well this season! I have been told that he is leaving after the season so the only way you can find out is to ask him himself and i will do tonight! Gary Broadbent is really good and he is like hard as stones! 

GARY PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 07 Aug 2008, 12:44:06 pm
they dont always tell the truth tho how many times has a player said he was deffo stopping but then went its a case of wait and see.

Offline Shaunna

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 09 Aug 2008, 04:34:19 pm
Well i dont think that we should join with town ; cause we both hate each other and were would it be based at; see questions do come in; We arent ready for the superleague and many people know that; Hey we dont wana lose gary he is the best full back in the pack; Yeah benson is good but Gary has been here for 10 year and he is amazing he comes out prepared we dont wana lose him now; Gary you have to stay:

x

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 09 Aug 2008, 04:36:11 pm
Well i dont think that we should join with town ; cause we both hate each other and were would it be based at; see questions do come in; We arent ready for the superleague and many people know that; Hey we dont wana lose gary he is the best full back in the pack; Yeah benson is good but Gary has been here for 10 year and he is amazing he comes out prepared we dont wana lose him now; Gary you have to stay:

x

best full back in the pack? when did a full back move into the back  ??? garys the best full back outside of sl easily
been where for 10 years? gary signed for haven in 2003, he has been granted a testimonial for his contriubtion to rugby over the years.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 09 Aug 2008, 09:07:26 pm
wat i think she meant Broadbent is the best full back

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Shaunna

• Academy Signing
Reply #21 on: 09 Aug 2008, 09:12:52 pm

x

best full back in the pack? when did a full back move into the back  ??? garys the best full back outside of sl easily
been where for 10 years? gary signed for haven in 2003, he has been granted a testimonial for his contriubtion to rugby over the years.

Sorry i got told 10 year and i thought that he was here in 2002 but yet am still wrong, To be honest dont care when they came but they are here and they are part of our team. Again sorry i got it wrong. But still dont want him to go. Gary Broadbents Barmy Army!

x

Offline Shaunna

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 09 Aug 2008, 09:29:22 pm
Yeah in the pack mean the team.   :)
sorry i put it on calvert & jackson By accident. ???